Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Got mines when this white kid made a million man march joke involving napkins and pepper. :wow: this was in 95

Plus my dad always kept it real about white folks so I was never oblivious to their bullshyt growing up. I be trying to tell black folks now how to deal with them in the workplace (hospital) but they so damn ignorant. :stopitslime: Then looking at me crazy when them cacs start ganging up on them.

I thank my dad a lot for teaching me how to move around them in work settings w/o selling myself out tbh. I've seen educated to hood folks fukking up and I'm not even gonna speak on the c00ns who be kissing they ass. I love when the c00ns get thrown under the bus :russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Got mines when this white kid made a million man march joke involving napkins and pepper. :wow: this was in 95

Plus my dad always kept it real about white folks so I was never oblivious to their bullshyt growing up. I be trying to tell black folks now how to deal with them in the workplace (hospital) but they so damn ignorant. :stopitslime: Then looking at me crazy when them cacs start ganging up on them.

I thank my dad a lot for teaching me how to move around them in work settings w/o selling myself out tbh. I've seen educated to hood folks fukking up and I'm not even gonna speak on the c00ns who be kissing they ass. I love when the c00ns get thrown under the bus :russ:
c00ns :scust:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

well put us on. how do you deal with them?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
When I was 23 I had no job experience, no skills, education or nothing. All I had was experience in the D game and I recall putting together a pitiful resume of summer gigs from high school, and just made up jobs. So it was summer 09 and my aunt had a friend that had a little clout at this luxury high rise on the waterfront in downtown Boston. So I went to the interview with cornrolls and a oversized chopper suit for a concierge position. And as soon as I walk in this middle aged cac with an armani suit and cole haan shoes just grilled me like :beli: and said "so tell me a little about yourself " why are you interested in this position ? My heart dropped and I swallowed my throat. All that swag and arrogance went out the window. I may have been that dude on the block but it meant nothing in there world.

sound's to me like normal interview questions to me

Daps
sound's to me like normal interview questions to me
Na It was more than that. It was just very condescending. He was very smug but I admit I was ill prepared and out of my element. Moral of the story is as a minority in a city like Boston you have to be over qualified and near perfect. The competition is fierce and are public school system, which contrary to popular belief is majority minority has been failing us and doesn't prepare the inner city kids to even apply to these world class institutions like MIT, Harvard, BC, BU, Babson, etc So we get left in the dust. But excuse my rant. I got off track. Im not able to make my own threads yet.

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
I was just walking towards school and this old cac lady looked at me with absolute disgust and fear. She hurried past me and kept looking behind her to make sure I didn't attempt anything.

This happened when I was just 13..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was just walking towards school and this old cac lady looked at me with absolute disgust and fear. She hurried past me and kept looking behind her to make sure I didn't attempt anything.

This happened when I was just 13..
Yeah I had a similar experience.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Too many to name. Was walking with one of my boys at night, and there was this white girl walking in front of us. She was cool, just had her music going and all that. This group of car full of white girls rolls up, and yells to the girl "hey! you better walk faster and be careful. those black guys behind you might rape you." We were like :stopitslime:the girl in front of us was like :merchant: and even a dude walking by was like "get fukked ya racist kunts. go kill yourselves!:camby:" shyt caught me off guard and they sped away.

That's not even the craziest part. When I told some cacs I know, they act like I'M overreacting :rudy:

Or when I was just getting on an escalator. No lie, this lady who was like 30m away immediately grabbed her purse and hugged it :dahell:I was like "bytch, black are fast but not THAT fast" :damn:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Too many to name. Was walking with one of my boys at night, and there was this white girl walking in front of us. She was cool, just had her music going and all that. This group of car full of white girls rolls up, and yells to the girl "hey! you better walk faster and be careful. those black guys behind you might rape you." We were like :stopitslime:the girl in front of us was like :merchant: and even a dude walking by was like "get fukked ya racist kunts. go kill yourselves!:camby:" shyt caught me off guard and they sped away.

That's not even the craziest part. When I told some cacs I know, they act like I'M overreacting :rudy:

Or when I was just getting on an escalator. No lie, this lady who was like 30m away immediately grabbed her purse and hugged it :dahell:I was like "bytch, black are fast but not THAT fast" :damn:
Man, I heard some parts of Australia are on that racist tip, especially to the Australian Aboriginals there. Also, damn at those pieces of sh-t. If that happened to me I would have fought and cursed them out.

Soon

Banned
Daps
When I realized Jews are militant about their business and are on one page, while my black people are all over the place.

I remind myself this all the time, we have double agents in our race. That was my biggest wake up call.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You're naive, and a poor judge of character if you ever needed one..sorry, but you can't grow up Black in the USA and your family and general surroundings never schooled you on the ways of the Devil..it makes no fukking sense.

I never ever trusted cacs even as a 6 year old on the playground and had long figured them out and their snake ways and you got sheltered grown men waiting till they're 23 to realize cacs ain't shyt.????
Cacs are aware of their privilege and entitlement even at age 5!!!
Nah breh. You cannot possibly be Black.