Official Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bout to start the season. Why do I have feeling it's going to flop. sigh.

least we still have walking dead.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
we back at tomorrow brehs.....Naevia needs to go......I hope Gannicus survives the whole season and gets a spin-off

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

:bow: at the gawd Gannicus handing crixus that ass whopping and then giving him little sweet chin music at the end:laff:. Damn shame Crixus is so :flabbynsick: I think ya hit it on the head Naevia is going to end up breaking up the group and splitting in it in two; time throw that bytch in the bushes. By the way is that my nikka Caesar in the cut:leon:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
:bow: at the gawd Gannicus handing crixus that ass whopping and then giving him little sweet chin music at the end:laff:. Damn shame Crixus is so :flabbynsick: I think ya hit it on the head Naevia is going to end up breaking up the group and splitting in it in two; time throw that bytch in the bushes. By the way is that my nikka Caesar in the cut:leon:

Yep thats Caesar on his CIA shyt

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yep thats Caesar on his CIA shyt

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
Caesar blending in perfect and watching the 2 captains fight, he probably going to tell Crixus to bounce and Crixus so hung up on Naviea will do it. Man i know she going through some issues but when i would hope she knows that Marcus has a goon army waiting for them, and that her group is not all professional soldiers, she has to know being that reckless will get them all killed.