Official Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOTDAMN!!! This shyt was epic tonight!!!!! DAMMMMMM!!!! :damn: so much shyt..... I watched this and with the greatness of dvr... took me close to 2 hours watching an hour show. This is one of the best eps and like I been saying New Spartacus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Old Spartacus... yall better be on the bandwagon now...... but that Ganni vs Crixus fight :whoo::whew:

And that Caesar cat got me like :ohhh: that nicca ia a problem.... hell this crop of Romans is smart as fukk

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Naevia gots to go, this broad gots to go

3a4d29d98591f4101f13bc1b0e13d5.gif

She causing division, overstepping her bounds, got Crixus fukked up in the head, and she killing innocent people. And when she got caught red handed in her lie, she like "he deserved it anyway" :smugfavre: fukk this broad :pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: aint i tell yall that red head gonna be the downfall of spartcus

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
oh yeah...how wretched could that beat up roman girls p*ssy have smelled...

that dude straight sniffed that foul shyt, dripping with crusty creampies and all that.......

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

that dude straight sniffed that foul shyt, dripping with crusty creampies and all that.......

That ish was :snoop: I was wondering why they kept having her brother mention her only to see how the rebellion were using her :wow:

Spartacus should have gutted red hair chick and let the other Romans live if he wanted to be just, she out there cheer-leading for Crassus. Unleash sword and see her join her husband in the afterlife.

Caesar with the :smugbiden: at the end.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Jericho:blessed: HBK fought a simp empowered Crixus and he still clowned.... him for a second there it looked like HBK was putting him in the sharpshooter :pachaha: That bish gotta go though:scusthov:

Jericho vs HBK Wreslimania 19 all over again:salute: Guess who won:youngsabo:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

shyt was heartless man :damn:

Even if she had waited for the Romans to come, that's like another few weeks/months of being raped & tortured and she had no guarantee they'd win. I understood her reasoning without her having to say it :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
crixus has fallen the hell off before dude was poisoned only a few people could take him now anyone can

i dont blame crixus and naevia, spartacus isnt even amongst the people hes a pathetic simp who lost sight of the cause