Official Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad thing is you prolly right. Even the gay dude fagron could prolly beat him :smh:

Why they making him so weak lol

i dunno its sad, dude literally got flabby and sick

im not saying gannicus is a chump or anything, but dude got that sweet chin music and his arm was gonna be broken if his chick aint save him

spartacus lost anyways, no one has his back not even fagron, we may sit and laugh at crixus but the ghouls have his back

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i dunno its sad, dude literally got flabby and sick

im not saying gannicus is a chump or anything, but dude got that sweet chin music and his arm was gonna be broken if his chick aint save him

Whenever i see this dude on tv its :gag: status.

Ima ceaser stan now anyway :whoo: that boy got that crack!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whenever i see this dude on tv its :gag: status.

Ima ceaser stan now anyway :whoo: that boy got that crack!

caesar playing both sides of the coin:smugfavre:, since this show doesnt have to follow history i wouldn't be shocked if ceasar takes up cause with spartacus and removes head from shoulders of crassus:obama:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
caesar playing both sides of the coin:smugfavre:, since this show doesnt have to follow history i wouldn't be shocked if ceasar takes up cause with spartacus and removes head from shoulders of crassus:obama:

lol nah he goes back to the romans breh. If you check this seasons previews you can see him with crassus all shaved n looking like a normal roman.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Has any character fallen off in a Tv show fallen off as worse as Crixus? This guy was arguably at one point the greatest gladiator on the show. Now he needs his woman to save him from battles? Caesar came in his first day in the camp and creating havoc already? The seeds are already planted and we are seeing the beginning of the downfall of Sparty and his crew.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maaaaan yall boys acting like gannicus wasnt the goonest gladiator batiatus ever had....i mean its true crixus is a wack ass simp now but dont act like ganni couldnt beat his ass in his prime :comeon:

oh and if i havent mentioned it yet, this naevia bytch need to die ASAP

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gannicus is nice Crixius in his prime? Gannicus wouldn't even think of pulling that shyt.. Crixius would have put sword to purpose.. make no mistake about that. Gannicus is nice though... man I wanna see that Ganni vs Cesar match-up

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
By far the best episode so far this season...

:smh: @ Sparty and his crew believing a sheepherder can fight like that though...Once Caesar said he learned to fight like that cuz he had to defend sheep I was :stopitslime:

Can't even call Crixus :flabbynsick:...This simpin ass fool is beyond that, his own woman could woop his ass right now..:smh:...and speaking of that c*nt Naevia, I know I wasn't the only one hoping Caesar would lace her dome up with that blade...

I don't really understand why Sparty is so content on wasting supplies on the Romans...fukk morality my nikka, this is war and besides that you know Roman cruelty far too well...They enslaved you, sold your wife off to be a whore and then brought her back to you just so you can watch her die...Yet you want to show these demons compassion? c'mon son...

Besides that any reasonable man could see the incoming shyt storm from not killing the Romans...You have a city full of free slaves who were raped and tortured everyday by these Romans with no remorse yet you expect these free slaves to share food with them and not return the favor for all the misery cast upon them? On top of that you have supply shortages...How could you not see dissension coming here? Call me heartless or whatever but I would of had them all rounded up and executed without hesitation...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
By far the best episode so far this season...

:smh: @ Sparty and his crew believing a sheepherder can fight like that though...Once Caesar said he learned to fight like that cuz he had to defend sheep I was :stopitslime:

Can't even call Crixus :flabbynsick:...This simpin ass fool is beyond that, his own woman could woop his ass right now..:smh:...and speaking of that c*nt Naevia, I know I wasn't the only one hoping Caesar would lace her dome up with that blade...

I don't really understand why Sparty is so content on wasting supplies on the Romans...fukk morality my nikka, this is war and besides that you know Roman cruelty far too well...They enslaved you, sold your wife off to be a whore and then brought her back to you just so you can watch her die...Yet you want to show these demons compassion? c'mon son...

Besides that any reasonable man could see the incoming shyt storm from not killing the Romans...You have a city fool of free slaves who were raped and tortured everyday by these Romans with no remorse yet you expect these free slaves to share food with them and not return the favor for all the misery cast upon them? On top of that you have supply shortages...How could you not see dissension coming here? Call me heartless or whatever but I would of had them all rounded up and executed without hesitation...
he just doesnt want to become an animal like the romans, its understandable really :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: , :wtf: and :huhldup: @ last nights episode.

There's no redeeming Crixus from all the nerfings he took from prior seasons. Gannicus putting MMA moves on him and being made into a pretzel. And it took Naevia and a block to end the fight? This is the man who used to own the arena. Somebody said it before, the more unkempt Crixus gets the weaker he gets. On some Reverse Samson syndrome shyt. :stopitslime: They need to bring Crew Cut Crixus back or get that nikka Slade Wilson from Arrow to support the rebellion cause this Cave Man Crixus ain't cutting it.

Then there's Julius Caesar. :wow: Turns out the implied genital mutilation was him just getting branded for some black ops shyt. He came in the right time too. No doubt the tensions and disagreements between key figures HBK, Simpxus, Fagron, Raevia and Nemesis (see what I did there? :youngsabo:) would have caused future problems but fukking Caesar came in and put that shyt on fast forward. Crassus is gonna eat of these problems.

On Sparty... :aicmon: you got a rebellion going on. Helping fukking Romans should be on the very LAST thing of your priorities. Even with all the shyt I said before about Crixus. Him, Naevia and Agron are right about just killing off the hostages. The concerns should be about the starving freed slaves you took on. Morals are great but not in this type of war. You worry about the morals after you win. Now you got your generals getting bitter and almost all of them not willing to put disagreements aside...

nikkas here hating on Naevia but I guess I'm the only one finding her psycho fukkery entertaining as fukk even funnier when she thinks she's hot shyt "Turn to drink and whores or part from this world." to two grown men and seasoned fighters and they're just like :yeshrug: :manny: Are you serious? :laff: I ain't getting mad though. Team Sparty not really giving me a reason to root for them.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

he just doesnt want to become an animal like the romans, its understandable really :manny:
So you welcome dissension which will lead to your demise over this?

They should have at least did a vote to decide the Romans fate instead of Sparty imposing his morality like a dictator...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see where the rebels are coming from. With the shortage of food, can they really afford to keep and feed prisoners? Why not sell them off as slaves to the pirates.

And I feel that Spartacus is not turning out to be a good leader. He is trying his best but things are moving swiftly out of his control. He does not understand the men under him. And even if he is scolding Crixus he should do it privately, not in front of everyone. He should have also killed Laeta. It's not wise to let her live.

I really like the idea of Caeser in the Slave camp. It makes things interesting him sowing discontent. Caeser plays chess :wow: Ceasar found the right person to align with in Nametes. Nametes seems to feel that he is owed something for his service and if Spartacus isnt going to give it to him he will take it. He seemed like he needed someone like Ceasar basically playing to his ego.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
maaaaan yall boys acting like gannicus wasnt the goonest gladiator batiatus ever had....i mean its true crixus is a wack ass simp now but dont act like ganni couldnt beat his ass in his prime :comeon:

oh and if i havent mentioned it yet, this naevia bytch need to die ASAP
Exactly
Gannicus is nice Crixius in his prime? Gannicus wouldn't even think of pulling that shyt.. Crixius would have put sword to purpose.. make no mistake about that. Gannicus is nice though... man I wanna see that Ganni vs Cesar match-up

I don't know what your saying in this post.....Gannicus would of gave Crixius the business at ANY TIME PERIOD.... Crixius is a champ but Gannicus is the champion of champions.... only dude fuccing with Gannicus is Spartacus

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Caesar remind us of a certain person in Game of Thrones, in the second book? The way he's playing Nametes seems eerily familiar. *whistles*

Caesar is on some Machiavellian type shyt.