Official Spartacus Season 3 War of The Damned Thread

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
maaaaan yall boys acting like gannicus wasnt the goonest gladiator batiatus ever had....i mean its true crixus is a wack ass simp now but dont act like ganni couldnt beat his ass in his prime :comeon:

oh and if i havent mentioned it yet, this naevia bytch need to die ASAP

hell yea she do...if nothing else for killing the blacksmith for no damn reason

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Btw a wrak ass roman scum almost merked nametes.

Sent from royalty breh

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
By far the best episode so far this season...

:smh: @ Sparty and his crew believing a sheepherder can fight like that though...Once Caesar said he learned to fight like that cuz he had to defend sheep I was :stopitslime:

Can't even call Crixus :flabbynsick:...This simpin ass fool is beyond that, his own woman could woop his ass right now..:smh:...and speaking of that c*nt Naevia, I know I wasn't the only one hoping Caesar would lace her dome up with that blade...

I don't really understand why Sparty is so content on wasting supplies on the Romans...fukk morality my nikka, this is war and besides that you know Roman cruelty far too well...They enslaved you, sold your wife off to be a whore and then brought her back to you just so you can watch her die...Yet you want to show these demons compassion? c'mon son...

Besides that any reasonable man could see the incoming shyt storm from not killing the Romans...You have a city full of free slaves who were raped and tortured everyday by these Romans with no remorse yet you expect these free slaves to share food with them and not return the favor for all the misery cast upon them? On top of that you have supply shortages...How could you not see dissension coming here? Call me heartless or whatever but I would of had them all rounded up and executed without hesitation...

What you're saying makes sense and its the logical way to go but, its :demonic:

Slaughtering women & children....even if they are Roman, makes you just as bad as what you're fighting against.

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBK needs to pull a heel turn and switch sides make his way out of there with Caesar.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Spartacus is losing his leaders they are all in disarray right now. Gannicus will finally take his rightful place as Spartacus's second in command. Caesar showed compassion for Flavia I thought Caesar was a man of nothing but base desires as Crassus put it. It is hard to root for the rebels right now except Spartacus, Gannicus, and Nasir everybody else seems to suffer from the contagious epidemic bloodlust.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What you're saying makes sense and its the logical way to go but, its :demonic:

Slaughtering women & children....even if they are Roman, makes you just as bad as what you're fighting against.
Thing is they killed off most of the Romans when they raided. Letting a few Romans live is meaningless if you men are busy torturing/starving them right next to the bodies of their fallen neighbors.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crixus is the goat "u was the man homie wtf happened to you" candidate at this point :sadbron:. If I was the actor playing him I'd feel some kind of way about this. Two straight seasons of nothing but L's culminating in this sonning for the man who used to be the undefeated Gaul :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
crixus stopped training hes slower than he used to be its sad

ashur could prob take him now

im still pissed they killed off mira :snoop:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
good ep. I like where they are going with the moral gray area.

At first you are routing for the slaves but now it has become clearly obvious that they are no better then the romans.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
good ep. I like where they are going with the moral gray area.

At first you are routing for the slaves but now it has become clearly obvious that they are no better then the romans.

:damn: not so fast my friends

as a black man if i lived in slavery days and my children ripped from me, wife raped and slaughtered and then i was finally free with a bunch of other former slaves you best believe i aint giving no bread to cacs:merchant:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Its true they making look Spartacus look kinda soft in this situation....u think the real Spartacus was out there looking out for Romans? Nah he was prolly out there killing as many as he could while he was free. Especially considering life wasn't worth shyt in those days.