Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
In a nearly two-hour town hall at St. Anselm College’s New Hampshire Institute of Politics, Christie said Trump’s name more than 20 times, attacking the former president over his efforts to overturn the 2020 election that he lost, mocking his policy acumen and blaming him for Republican losses in the 2022 midterms. Christie also portrayed himself as uniquely well positioned to take on Trump.

“You know, Donald Trump said a couple of weeks ago, ‘I am your retribution.’ Guess what, everybody? No thanks. No thanks,” Christie said to applause from his audience in an early-nominating state. “If I was going to pay somebody to be my retribution, I guarantee this, it wouldn’t be him.”

Christie, who has been publicly critical of Trump as he weighs a White House bid, continued, “Here’s why it wouldn’t be him, because he doesn’t want to be my retribution. That’s baloney. The only person he cares about is him. And if we haven’t learned that since Election Day of 2020 to today, then we are not paying attention.”

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, no one is going to vote for a guy that needs to walk sideways to get down an airplane isle.

Secondly, this fat fukk was coddling Trump his entire presidency and even helped him with debate prep for 2020. He needs to STFU and :camby:

He should have had his back to Jesus moment back in 2019 or sooner. Can't wait for that fatal heart attack. He also needs to get his head examined if he thinks he has a chance at defeating the orange idiot

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
First off, no one is going to vote for a guy that needs to walk sideways to get down an airplane isle.

Secondly, this fat fukk was coddling Trump his entire presidency and even helped him with debate prep for 2020. He needs to STFU and :camby:
Not only that but Trump almost killed Christie with covid. They had to get a priest to come in and rub oil on his forehead. Pretty sure I wouldn't support a guy that almost tried to kill me.

Yet when Trump wins the primary I'm sure he'll go back to supporting him again and all his attacks on Trump will magically disappear.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Neanderthal shyt...eat a grilled cheese made with the same hands that massage dirty feet all day maga crehs

People think this week something will happen but looking like more Pump faking let's hope bragg at least takes the shot..more important to the judicial system is apparently white privilege , DT has more threats and violence to promote they would never want to disturb his upcoming rally schedule:troll: after a month even Fani Willis "imminent" decisions to indite are looking less imminent. Meanwhile the republicans attempt to block Bragg and passing laws to remove her and stop the GA prosecution are moving with godspeed.
BREAKING: The Manhattan grand jury that’s examining the Trump case is scheduled to take nearly a one month break, meaning that an indictment likely won’t come out until late April unless they change the schedule of the jury.

Pump fake:wow: what grand jury takes a month break:mjlol: