Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

It seems like the stolen documents case is nearing its end. The judge forced the lawyer to testify after using the crime-fraud exception rule. He had already testified in January, but this time it's more about the Obstruction and lie. Trump lied to his lawyer about the classified documents, who then lied to the DOJ/FBI due to what Trump told him about the classified documents should cause the lawyer to bury Trump out of spite if he had any integrity.

I'm not sure who they would need to talk to after this. This guy seems to be the final piece to the puzzle. Sounds like an easy Obstruction of Justice charge. Hopefully they are going to charge him with an Espionage Act charge too.

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It seems like the stolen documents case is nearing its end. The judge forced the lawyer to testify after using the crime-fraud exception rule. He had already testified in January, but this time it's more about the Obstruction and lie. Trump lied to his lawyer about the classified documents, who then lied to the DOJ/FBI due to what Trump told him about the classified documents should cause the lawyer to bury Trump out of spite if he had any integrity.

I'm not sure who they would need to talk to after this. This guy seems to be the final piece to the puzzle. Sounds like an easy Obstruction of Justice charge. Hopefully they are going to charge him with an Espionage Act charge too.

Tapes are big. Tapes are what killed Nixon during Watergate, along with the mob

For somebody who hung around the mob in the 70s and 80s he should have learned something about watching his mouth.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The threats are what white Republican politicians has been scared of. Trump will sic his base at you. This is about to get worst. I think somebody important will get shoot. Trump is cornered and his rhetoric for violence will get more straight forward.

Representatives like Maxine Waters are use to the weekly threats. These white fukks cant handle that.

I still cant believe Roger Stone posted that Tweet with a bulleye by the Judge head who was presiding over his case. The fukking Judge was scared to charge that fool for that.

Daps
It makes no sense that this fool tried to overthrow the US government, is trying to incite riots right now, and is still walking free.

Garland is WEAK. I was willing to defend him before, but this is just ridiculous. What is wrong with this guy? And facts are, that if the Jan 6 Committee hadn't held televised hearings and put their evidence out there, he probably would have cleared Trump. I really believe they did that to force his hand, to where he now has to do something. And even now, he's still dragging his feet.

Dude would have made a great Supreme Court Justice, no doubt about that. He's deliberative, takes his time, and wants to get things right. But right now, we need somebody who is willing to act.

No way in the world Eric Holder would have took this long, Loretta Lynch either. Garland is weak!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It makes no sense that this fool tried to overthrow the US government, is trying to incite riots right now, and is still walking free.

Garland is WEAK. I was willing to defend him before, but this is just ridiculous. What is wrong with this guy? And facts are, that if the Jan 6 Committee hadn't held televised hearings and put their evidence out there, he probably would have cleared Trump. I really believe they did that to force his hand, to where he now has to do something. And even now, he's still dragging his feet.

Dude would have made a great Supreme Court Justice, no doubt about that. He's deliberative, takes his time, and wants to get things right. But right now, we need somebody who is willing to act.

No way in the world Eric Holder would have took this long, Loretta Lynch either. Garland is weak!
I agree, but I imagine he thinks it’s for the good of the country, with violence following Trump.

At this point I don’t expect Trump to go to jail. He’s basically untouchable being a former president. It is what it is.