Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
republikkkans get very soft on crime when it is somebody they like. They gon cry about trump getting indicted and arrested but they usually screaming that more people need to be locked up. Guess that don’t apply to trump and people like him. :mjpls:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
republikkkans get very soft on crime when it is somebody they like. They gon cry about trump getting indicted and arrested but they usually screaming that more people need to be locked up. Guess that don’t apply to trump and people like him. :mjpls:
Looks like Hilary Clinton is going to have the last laugh. I would be petty as fukk.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Meatball Ron playing a role in the arrest of trump would be too perfect :banderas:

The legal team should go on live and personally thank the governor for assisting in trumps arrest just for the fukkery :mjgrin:
Maga hats already hate meatball too so if he got a hand in it :wow:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maga is already on it!

If meatball sits on this, than Trump can't leave his basement because he'll be arrested so no campaigning, but he'll have the federal government up his ass. If he gives him up quickly, then the maga terrorists will be camped outside the governor's house.

Sounds like a no win for degroomer

Last edited:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Their narrative is already that democrats give violent criminals a pass but want to lock Trump up over something frivolous.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
@BigMoneyGrip
@Pressure
@thedevilyouknow
I'm hungry 😅
eating-crow.jpg