NULL
itZHDJfRErFmb.PNG

:heh:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Different situation, Mayweather/Canelo was one-sided. This was a close fight.

Regardless if this was a close fight or one-sided, human error on the judges part can still come into play which is my point.

CJ Ross scored the fight a draw from a one-sided fight.

You could easily have an incompotent judge score this fight which was close completely one-sided for either Jones or Gustafsson

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Naw b, you clearly said ENTIRE MMA CAREER, not UFC career! Be a man and admit you were wrong and simply talkin outta ur ass and dont know jack bout wha u spittin. u claiming Rampage is ass, but he still handed the 'great' chuck liddell his ass twice.

i happen to see this little exchange between you and that idiot @Master Teacher breh...im one of the boxing heads on the site and i can say to you that he knows nothing about boxing..never mind to use it any argument against MMA...the fact that he said this quoted crock of shyt: "Like you use Ray Mercer and James Toney as examples as if they were the truth or something, yeah they were champions, but lets not act like they were great technicians. James Toney is overrated he's never beaten a great opponent he fought Holyfield when dude was washed up old and brain damaged. His best years were at middleweight, he's a heavyweight because his fat as fukk and there's literally no real guys in HW division anymore his titles in that weight class meant nothing no one cared about his belt. James Toney is also a flat footed fighter" should be an alarm not take him seriously...dude is a troll

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw b, you clearly said ENTIRE MMA CAREER, not UFC career! Be a man and admit you were wrong and simply talkin outta ur ass and dont know jack bout wha u spittin. u claiming Rampage is ass, but he still handed the 'great' chuck liddell his ass twice.

I didn't clearly say anything, but since you wanna put my words in my mouth Rampage still barely ever got submitted his entire career and he is not an elite
grappler at all. He never learned how to check leg kicks and he had a pretty successful career,
if rampage with minimal skills can succeed what makes you think a world class boxer would have problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i happen to see this little exchange between you and that idiot @Master Teacher breh...im one of the boxing heads on the site and i can say to you that he knows nothing about boxing..never mind to use it any argument against MMA...the fact that he said this quoted crock of shyt: "Like you use Ray Mercer and James Toney as examples as if they were the truth or something, yeah they were champions, but lets not act like they were great technicians. James Toney is overrated he's never beaten a great opponent he fought Holyfield when dude was washed up old and brain damaged. His best years were at middleweight, he's a heavyweight because his fat as fukk and there's literally no real guys in HW division anymore his titles in that weight class meant nothing no one cared about his belt. James Toney is also a flat footed
fighter" should be an alarm not take him seriously...dude is a troll

So james toney best years weren't a middleweight?
So this nikkaz IBF Heavyweight Title counted for something?
So this nikkaz is a fat ass? and didn't just show up for a check with Randy Contour
So this nikka actually beat a great fighter at heavyweight?

Man this nikka lost to Montel Griffen twice in his prime has a ridiculously padded record and is overrated, not saying he's a bum he's an overrated
and has been past his prime since the late nineties

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
however you scored the fight, you gotta appreciate what went down. that was a helluva fight.

bones showed mad heart, he faced his first real challenge (outside of the few seconds during that vitor armbar), got hit more than probably every fight he's had combined, got busted up and toughed it out. i think he hurt his foot early in the fight too. it had to be a huge win for him, mentally. bones is so good and he's ran through everybody with little resistance, so in a way he must have gotten used to that. but now he knows that even when he's in some shyt, he can still come through and get it done.

i think the most shocking thing wasn't gus hanging with bones in the stand-up and making the fight so competitive...it was that he totally nullified bones' wrestling. jon jones has ragdolled everybody but gus was just shrugging those td's off like they were nothing. crazy. plus he even took bones down, which i think is the first time that's happened to jon. that's why i didn't give alex a chance. i figured, hey, he's got the size and boxing to possibly give bones problems on the feet, so if he had any issues, bones would just take him down, elbow him and submit him. but nah...

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I didn't clearly say anything, but since you wanna put my words in my mouth Rampage still barely ever got submitted his entire career and he is not an elite
grappler at all. He never learned how to check leg kicks and he had a pretty successful career,
if rampage with minimal skills can succeed what makes you think a world class boxer would have problems

your world class boxer debate was with mowgli, u mixing up rampages record, ur mixing up if he ever got submitted, now u mixing up debates. ur whole must b mixed up teach.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
however you scored the fight, you gotta appreciate what went down. that was a helluva fight.

You got it breh. I'm not the biggest Jones or Gus fan, and i've ragged on Gus' record and jones' performance in the past, but Sat nite those 2 men put on a show and at the end i was standing up and applauding. shyt after the last 4 rounds I stood up and applauded. this is what a main card 5 round fight should be, a back and forth affair where in the end either guy could be named a winner and it strikes up future debates, replays etc.

To all the other champs in the UFC and num1 contenders in the UFC, watch this fight and take note because this is how you entertain the fans, this is how you get your name resonating with casual fans.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You got it breh. I'm not the biggest Jones or Gus fan, and i've ragged on Gus' record and jones' performance in the past, but Sat nite those 2 men put on a show and at the end i was standing up and applauding. shyt after the last 4 rounds I stood up and applauded. this is what a main card 5 round fight should be, a back and forth affair where in the end either guy could be named a winner and it strikes up future debates, replays etc.

To all the other champs in the UFC and num1 contenders in the UFC, watch this fight and take note because this is how you entertain the fans, this is how you get your name resonating with casual fans.
1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

both ended up in the hospital too:lupe:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
The main event was great but it's a shame it's taking away from the real highlight of last night

tumblr_mtj2aau08w1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

They need to set up a Nova Uniao vs Team Alpha Male survivor series elimination match
i would institue a dance off between the 2 camps as well, but clearly NU got that shyt on lock.

method=get&s=jose-aldo.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So james toney best years weren't a middleweight?
So this nikkaz IBF Heavyweight Title counted for something?
So this nikkaz is a fat ass? and didn't just show up for a check with Randy Contour
So this nikka actually beat a great fighter at heavyweight?

Man this nikka lost to Montel Griffen twice in his prime has a ridiculously padded record and is overrated, not saying he's a bum he's an overrated
and has been past his prime since the late nineties

this is a MMA thread so im not going to tell you how wrong these statements are....but you come into the ring threads to troll and fukk up threads with your stupid shyt..you dont know shyt about boxing and you don't know shyt about MMA. Learn how to spell these fighters names.. i dont know who "Randy Contour" or "Montell Griffen" are

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a MMA thread so im not going to tell you how wrong these statements are....but you come into the ring threads to troll and fukk up threads with your stupid shyt..you dont know shyt about boxing and you don't know shyt about MMA. Learn how to spell these fighters names.. i dont know who "Randy Contour" or "Montell Griffen" are

its called typos I'm not writing an essay fukk boy you stay on my nuts you need to start paying rent with your bytch ass
you can't answer the questions because they will expose you for the bias emotional mental midget that you are

Daps
I think Gus should've walked away with that title personally. He was just punching him in the face the whole fight, without much retaliation. Stuffed almost all of his takedowns. Kept catching his kicks, etc. Only round I feel Jones might've clearly won is the fourth, when he kept hitting him with those elbows, but even then Gus was beating him up the whole round before that.
I honestly didn't think Jon would get beat up like that considering Alex's punches hit like pillows, but he really couldn't set up an offense. I also thought Jon would be able to get takedowns in, we saw what happened with that. I feel like this shows an obvious flaw in Jones game, that I've been saying for the longest. You have to hit him. Most people who went up against him would stay outside their own range, it was irritating.
Anyway, great fight. I hope to see a rematch.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think Gus should've walked away with that title personally. He was just punching him in the face the whole fight, without much retaliation. Stuffed almost all of his takedowns. Kept catching his kicks, etc..
I honestly didn't think Jon would get beat up like that considering Alex's punches hit like pillows, but he really couldn't set up an offense. .
the funny thing is he says he really worked on his striking this fight? :krs:
Only round I feel Jones might've clearly won is the fourth,.
what in the 5th indicated that gus won that one, was it the point he was putting his hands on his hips, receiving multiple kicks to the dome or backpeddling?
I also thought Jon would be able to get takedowns in, we saw what happened with that. I feel like this shows an obvious flaw in Jones game, that I've been saying for the longest. You have to hit him. Most people who went up against him would stay outside their own range, it was irritating.
Anyway, great fight. I hope to see a rematch.
To be fair they were a lot shorter than him so it was easier for him to be evasive.I too am glad this fight happened cuz after the machida and rampage fights everyone seemed to think jones's deficiencies in striking wasnt an issue but this fight brought it to the forefront.Hes only managed to play keep away due to being taller like many thought. In actual fact he has no defence and is actually quite flat footed