Official VENOM Movie Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Cool...keep wasting your time/and money with these shyt movies. The damn actors don't even care, and we're suppose to? fukk that.

As long as people like you exist we'll keep getting crap movies like this one. This sections stays complaining about these movies, but still goes to see them :heh:

Come here, I have a little secret for you, you ready?

You don't know a movie is shyt until you see it. I'm predicting it's shyt based on early reviews, but I've been surprised before. If it turns out to be as shytty as the critics say, then I'm going in with the attitude that I can still find something entertaining about it. Also, with the new pricing system for movie passes, it actually doesn't make economic sense not to see one shytty movie a month. I'm paying $20 a month to see 3 movies a week. There's bound to be one shytty movie in that bunch. However, since I can't say for certain which movie will be shytty, I plan to use my pass properly and find out.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Embargo lifted.

Just like everyone predicted. It's trash.

RT currently at 28% and sinking fast
This is all the MCU fans' fault. Obviously.
Judge films by critics who loved thor 1 &2 and gave ant man 90+ on RT brehhs :mjlol:

its almost like no one sees the obvious bias when it comes to non mcu films... im sleep tho
Cause everybody hated Days of Future Past, Logan, Wonder Woman, and Deadpool 1 & 2 :russ:

A bad movie is a bad movie, breh.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
idk if it was posted but dude from slashfilm said it was a bad movie. A "good" bad movie at least tho

When it comes to early reactions he's one of the only ones i usually pay attention to. So if he says its bad i can save my money and wait for the hdrip which will prolly be out quickly

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
idk if it was posted but dude from slashfilm said it was a bad movie. A "good" bad movie at least tho

When it comes to early reactions he's one of the only ones i usually pay attention to. So if he says its bad i can save my money and wait for the hdrip which will prolly be out quickly

:okmarvelmelo:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Was gonna see this tonight before I fly away on Friday but meh. I have a movie pass so I'll just wait until I get back in a couple of weeks.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
$175 mil WW debut.. doubt it :yeshrug:

biased critics might hate it, but it'll make bank
:gucci:

So if a non-MCU movie is bad, then the critics are conspiring to make the MCU look better. Like Logan didnt get a critical acclaim and an Oscar nom. Yall nikkas are sad.
:pachaha:

And that opening isn't gonna mean shyt once word of mouth passes along either.

IS08

Pro
Daps
Just got done seing this. Not near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. 6/10, maybe 7 if im generous.

Some good action scenes but plotholes were obvious. shyt was also rushed in places.

Also the movie was like 100 min, why is it down as 2 hrs 20 everywhere? Even with the 30 min removed that hardy was annoyed about its still not even 1 hr 50 min.

The last credit scene with the animation smh

Last edited: