Official Young Justice Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Gale-Force was right. All the other heroes being self righteous but dude did what he had to do.

I thought Lex had an ace up his sleeve but he didn't. :umad:

Jefferson becoming the boss. :banderas:

The last few episodes made up for uneventful season.

Shame we're going to have to wait another year for the next season.

DC definitely needs to add another animated series to the app. I know we're getting Harley Quinn in October but it doesn't seem like a really serious show.
He was being influenced so it really doesn’t feel like he really made the decision but he had to murk ole dude

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jeff rebounded very nicely after those Ls he took a few episodes back.

That Artemis/Wally "dream" meeting brehs :wow:

Wally really gone:mjcry:

I don’t think so it was all her imagination :mjcry: if he not back season 4 then he gone

it was in here head so Wally being alive in the speedforce or whatever greg wants to call it is still a possibility.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I still don't understand why DC hasn't green-lit a Season 6 of Teen Titans or even a reboot of Static Shock to be put on DC Universe.

Both of those things would bring them a whole bunch more subscribers.

I think it has something to do with the whole Milestone thing.

why would they reboot static ... he's in young justice??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was that the final episode ?:scust: anti climactic as fukk.

It's supposed to be setting it up for the darkseid universe war....:ehh:
Also the legionaries, lobo ànd the appearance of the new gods... I also suspect the lanterns will be heavily involved... Season 4 if It is the darkseid war...:ohlawd:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Light knows Nightwing is Grayson then do they know Batman is Bruce?

I enjoyed the finale and the BL reveal. Like how they referenced Batman Inc... they should name drop “Teen Titans” soon. Hopefully season 4 introduces Raven and Starfire and 1 of the covert groups is Tim, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Terra, Raven, Starfire and maybe Kid Flash.

Still a little confused as to Vandal’s intentions with Darkseid because Darkseid’s intentions are clear.

They have so many heroes making cameos that id like to see the villains get the same treatment. Would like to see their take on Scarecrow, Grodd, Catwoman, Sinestro, Metallo, Reverse Flash, etc even if it’s just minor like how Bane was.... oh and another Joker appearance is long overdue