Official Young Justice Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Vandal and Darkseid was explained... they basically gonna conquer the galaxy and eventually it'll be Earth and Apokolips for a final battle. Both are finding ways to develop an army for the fight,... my assumption is Vandal was using the light to generate an Army of meta humans. Darksied was secretly gonna use the Anti-life equation to control Earth's army.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vandal and Darkseid was explained... they basically gonna conquer the galaxy and eventually it'll be Earth and Apokolips for a final battle. Both are finding ways to develop an army for the fight,... my assumption is Vandal was using the light to generate an Army of meta humans. Darksied was secretly gonna use the Anti-life equation to control Earth's army.
Cool.. I know the backstory but got lost as to why Vandal lead the team to foil Granny once she found the anti life equation

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
In the Legions time the Earth is actually everything Vandal says he planning for. A literal legion of metahumans defending his planet, which is known as the crown jewel of a Galactic empire:ohhh:.......the Theme for season 4 might actually be Vandal Triumphant:lupe:.....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught up fuucckkkk how long do we have to wait for s4???!!!:damn::damn::damn:Batman gave the light the:ufdup:Prep time mofukka :ufdup::demonic:I can read your face and tell if you bullshytting without hearing the words :mindblown::banderas:Black Lightning with a doppppe ass come up:banderas:Legion ring:wtf::damn::damn::damn:Wally:to:Hearing the Wallman talk that shyt and telling the chicks he got next, the old theme, The OG team kicking ass:to:I need more adventures with the original squad:mjcry:Darkseid vs The Light is official :wow:Brion:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:
Deathstroke about to hit Bats with the :ufdup:Guess who's alive Dark Knight?!:demonic:Wally HAS to be coming next season right??:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I get so tired of this black and white morality view that superheroes have. Oh no Brion killed someone who deserved it :damn:

:mjlol:

This season was completely underwhelming :unimpressed:

Too many characters I ain't give a fukk about

fukking Forager for half the season and when we see Static he has no personality except whining about not having a girl

Get the Slobo tease and then he gets squashed out

fukk all the outsiders...I'd rather see Batman Inc

They keep adding new shyt into it without showing us what we want to see

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I played HS ball at a pretty prestigious prep school....i was never rich(still aint lol) but i played ball with rich boys.....So Static getting Dropped off at them Projects in Dakota..while he on a team with folks who really dont know bout the struggle:to:....shyt brought back some memories brehs:sadbron:
I'm pretty sure he ain't grow up in the projects in the comics
I heard McDuffie aint like them killing his mom in the comics why do this when they barely explore him as is?

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
3da277b99b1c500a37e06589829677fe.jpg
Since the next season gonna be a while and is supposed to introduce the legion.
Im gonna take the time and recommend my pick as the most SEVERELY! Underrated superhero show ever....see that dude pictured? Looks lit asf dont he?:takedat:....not to mention Brainiac 5's arc, lightning lords/lads arc, the villains were dope...writing was on point...great cast...(before this i knew nothing of the legion) check it out if you havnt brehs...if for nothing else, you wont be lost when(if) folks like Bouncing boy and Triplicate girl show up like "Who TF is Timberwolf?":dwillhuh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
late as hell, but was waiting till they all dropped so i could binge...dope end to S3.

knew the god batman was on top of shyt :boss: with the terra reveal

Geo-Force with the coup :umad:

:lupe: zvaid

The Light :ahh:

finale is dope, reminded me of the JLU premiere when they all gathered in the watch tower

Black Lightning :obama: