Old nikkas favorite phrase "that's crazy" never listen to a old nikka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Advice for young black people. Never listen to older black person. Their advice is base upon fear and indoctrination. Matter of fact do the opposite of what a old nikka suggest. If a old nikka tell u that the sky is blue....u see green

Old nikkas train black people to be submissive people pleasers. They tell them to bow down and just accept defeat. Look, man, the only well liked people in this society are pussies, because if u have a backbone, motherfukkers are going to hate but respect u. Who cares, most people are pieces of shyt anyway, u want their approval ?why?

Old black people give the youth the same shytty toxic advice instead of giving them the truth. Esp regarding females. Single moms breed simps. That's why these bytches run amok and destroy many innocent males. They never had a strong man to tell them to stop being a p*ssy and tell these woman exactly how you feel. Tell them that they're full of shyt.

Nothing is worst that deciding to leave home. Old nikkas are terrified of leaving their comfort zone. Even tho it consist of racist crackers, degenerate nikkas, sluts with multiple kids and absolutely no economic opportunity except selling dope and getting your face blown off.

Oh , u better not want to leave the country. They'll be like 'thats crazy' yeah oppose to what mothafukka? Staying in complete hell on earth?

Old nikkas think life is about struggling. Working some shytty job. Getting married and having kids, and buying a house. Motherfukker this ain't 1951, that shyt is finished and anybody that's still on that traditional shyt is getting left behind. U gotta be a real dumbass if you still on that leave to beaver happy family shyt. That's done.

Unless u want to wife some worn out jaded whore, who's all bitter and traumatized from getting ran through in her youth. Here it is Yo dumb ass is working 70 hours a week and your wife is complaining. She's lazy, can't cook or clean and taken 50 dikks.

What type of life is that? Not one for me. That's why my art career gotta pop off. So I can travel the globe. I might be the avg nikka in America, but I'll be a god somewhere else. A rockstar.

But the the key to life is keeping bag coming like hov said. Always chase the bag. Be smart with the bag, because thats your power. Never give your power away. The bag is freedom unfortunately. U can move around the planet like the white man. These crackers go everywhere, and the avg nikka don't even leave their neighborhood. 90…% of my family never left the East side. I feel like 50, ima see the world die trying

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I didn't even read past the first two sentences & completely agree :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
This my last time saying this, but don't listen to old black people
Threads like this is why I say, don't listen to old black people or ur parents
old nikkas give the worst life advice / BM never listen to a BW advice, she'll make u docile to WS
When u take advice from a old nikka, your life will be like the movie groundhog's day

full

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Advice for young black people. Never listen to older black people. Their advice is base upon fear and indoctrination. Matter of fact do the opposite of what a old nikka suggest. If a old nikka tell u that the sky is blue....u see green

Old nikkas train black people to be submissive people pleasers. They tell them to bow now and just accept defeat. Look, man, the only well liked people in this society is pussies, because if u have a backbone, motherfukkers are going to hate but respect u. Who cares, most people are pieces of shyt anyway, u want their approval why?

Old black people give the youth the same shytty toxic advice instead of giving them the truth. Esp regarding females. Single moms breed simps. That's why these bytches run amok and destroy many innocent males. They never had a strong man to tell them to stop being a p*ssy and tell these woman exactly how you feel. Tell them that they're full of shyt.

Nothing is worst that deciding to leave home. Old nikkas are terrified of leaving their comfort zone. Even tho it consist of racist crackers, degenerate nikkas, sluts with multiple kids and absolutely no economic opportunity except selling dope and getting your face blown off.

Oh , u better not want to leave the country. They'll be like 'thats crazy' yeah oppose to what mothafukka? Staying in complete hell on earth?

Old nikkas think life is about struggling. Working some shytty job. Getting married and having kids, and buying a house. Motherfukker this ain't 1951, that shyt is finished and anybody that's still on that traditional shyt is getting left behind. U gotta be a real dumbass if you still on that leave to beaver happy family shot. That's done.

Unless i want to wife some worn out jaded whore, who's all bitter and traumatized from getting ran through in her youth. Hete it is Yo dumb ass is working 70 hours a week and your wife is complaining. She's lazy, can't cook or clean and taken 50 dikks.

What type of life is that? Not one for me. That's why my art career gotta pop off. So I can travel the globe. I might be the avg nikka in America, but I'll be a god somewhere else. A rockstar.

But the the key is getting a bag. Always chase the bag. The bag is freedom unfortunately. U can move around the planet like the white man. These crackers go everywhere, and the avg nikka don't even leave their neighborhood. 90…% of my family never left the rast side. I feel like 50, ima see the world die trying

Idiotic advice:mjlol:

Obviously don't know any productive old people :pachaha:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I love a good @DrX rant as much as the next man... but try this (take it with a grain of salt) :manny:

Instead of saying what "not" to do....give advice on what to do.

A lot of the topics you speak about are "don't do this...don't do that" but you are rarely giving tangible advice. I'm older than you are (by a year I think) but if I was 22 and I saw your threads I would read them and think it's not ok to do anything at all. Instead of writing from the negative perspective, give these young'ns game. Tell them to get a passport and see the world rather than say "old nikkas will tell you never to see the world"

I'm on that "build each other up" tip in 2017... I :salute: your energy and dedication, ambition, and even CARE for trying to help others on this forum breh... I hope the next thread is a "here's a GOOD way to do whatever" rather than a "don't do this" type of thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is a reason why some young Black males have issues transitioning into adulthood. Lack of respect for your elders. Even if that elder might be wrong you should at least give them that respect outwardly.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is what people with no fathers say.

I didn't wanna go there because to me it's something racists use to attack us. We shouldn't use that amongst ourselves either but with "advice" like the above it's hard not to at least think that

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I didn't wanna go there because to me it's something racists use to attack us. We shouldn't use that amongst ourselves either but with "advice" like the above it's hard not to at least think that
Racist to whom? I have a father and so do most african brehs. :rudy:
Those are american stats, not black stats. :rudy: