Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
hqg-84.gif

Other than Thugga then No the fukk they don't :martin:
Because they might get a couple of clubs engagements :dahell:
Them dudes barely making enough money to feed their drug habits and buy a designer outfit every month. If what they have right NOW is the definition on successful then y'all new kids are straight up LOST. A one year run is basically a fluke. And you talking about albums sells when these cats don't have ANY SALES PERIOD. How they suppose to have any sustained success. Your statement is one of the most stupid shyt I read on the 'net in a minute. I bet you are a crack baby :martin:
Talk to anyone from the age of 16-24 and they are the main artist being listened to right now.
These new cats have success careers in hip-hop right now whether you like it or not.
Just accept the fact that this new shyt ain't for you and go listen to Obie Trice nikka :mjlol:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
If you over 25:pacspit:!!!

There wouldn't even be a issue if them nikkas knew how to not get involved in shyt that's not even made for them. We let y'all listen to 50 Cent and all that other flabby shyt in peace so why can't we listen to Uzi, Yachty, carti etc. without you old nikkas gettin in y'all feelings?:what:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
nikkas fukk all that bullshyt you spewing...JUST MAKE GOOD MUSIC. Hell I'll settle for even understanding what they even saying. I'm done with this thread. You new kids are just slow! :scust:

And here comes the condescending arrogance you flabby grey haired resceding hairline, jean shorts, team Jordan's, dusty AirMax 95s, Bluetooth wearing. "ayo yo heard that new Canibus album?" Old nikkas have. nikkas actual show you soon to be dead fukkers some respect and actual try to explain themselves to yah and this is what yah do with it every time. fukk yah old music nikka :umad:. We run this shyt now:umad:.

Don't show respect and we won't give respect :camby:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Talk to anyone from the age of 16-24 and they are the main artist being listened to right now.
These new cats have success careers in hip-hop right now whether you like it or not.
Just accept the fact that this new shyt ain't for you and go listen to Obie Trice nikka :mjlol:
I have kids, nieces, nephews, block youngin's that I mentor etc...and they listening a LOT more shyt than them mumbled mouth "rappers" admit that YOU listen to them. Hell to be honest most of them listening to Drake, Future, Chance, Logic etc...they not downloading whole projects by them cats. Why would they when all their songs sound the same??? And in the last year I been from Detroit to DC to Memphis to Little Rock to Nashville etc...them dudes are not SUCCESSFUL. You knew nikkas standards for everything are so low :scusthov:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
And here comes the condescending arrogance you flabby grey haired resceding hairline, jean shorts, team Jordan's, dusty AirMax 95s, Bluetooth wearing. "ayo yo heard that new Canibus album?" Attitude you old nikkas have. nikkas actual show you soon to be dead fukkers some respect and actual try to explain themselves to yah and this is what yah do with it every time. fukk yah old music nikka :umad:. We run this shyt now:umad:.

Don't show respect and we won't give respect :camby:
nikka right now I'm sitting at my desk making NICE money wearing a Polo RLX shirt with crisp levi's and matching polo shoes listening to Young Dolph :yeshrug: again if the MUSIC shytTY THEN NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. See me in 2 years when you defending your new industry write off who is getting paid in Molly, fake lean and percs :myman:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I have kids, nieces, nephews, block youngin's that I mentor etc...and they listening a LOT more shyt than them mumbled mouth "rappers" admit that YOU listen to them. Hell to be honest most of them listening to Drake, Future, Chance, Logic etc...they not downloading whole projects by them cats. Why would they when all their songs sound the same??? And in the last year I been from Detroit to DC to Memphis to Little Rock to Nashville etc...them dudes are not SUCCESSFUL. You knew nikkas standards for everything are so low :scusthov:
I don't know anybody who listens to Chance or Logic :mjlol:
Measure a rappers success by what people in Little Rock, Arkansas are listening to brehs :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
nikka right now I'm sitting at my desk making NICE money wearing a Polo RLX shirt with crisp levi's and matching polo shoes listening to Young Dolph :yeshrug: again if the MUSIC shytTY THEN NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. See me in 2 years when you defending your new industry write off who is getting paid in Molly, fake lean and percs :myman:

Matching polo in 2016? :mjlol:

Levis?:mjlol:

Aight I'm done here. Enjoy your night breh :pachaha:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
This idea that young people don't listen to or respect old rap is a myth.
Also I see just as many "oldheads" disrespecting old rappers they don't like since they're the ones who created those arguments, as well as shytting on non-young thug/uzi vert type rappers who they only have a problem with because of the way they dress and are new.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
They don't though.
And frankly, do they need to?
They seem to have pretty successful careers all without doing so.

We'll see how long their careers last though. They're all gonna be Trinidad James status in a couple, caught up in the hype now but some substance less cat with a gimmick will take their fan base. Meanwhile cats who are students of the game like Kendrick and Cole have longevity.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
They don't though.

We'll see how long their careers last though. They're all gonna be Trinidad James status in a couple, caught up in the hype now but some substance less cat with a gimmick will take their fan base. Meanwhile cats who are students of the game like Kendrick and Cole have longevity.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
They don't though.