Daps
Reppin
just copped the nvidia shield pro

nvidia-shield-tv-pro-og-image-1200x630.jpg

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i have a Sony soundbar with 7.1 channel audio. Is an optical cable enough ? What do y’all do for sound ?

I'm using an old optical cable also( 2.1 JBL soundbar ) ,,,, word on street is using the eARC hdmi port on TV is better...

The eARC is a feature implemented in the latest HDMI 2.1 specification, the biggest advantage is that it exceedingly improves bandwidth and speed. This allows you to transmit high quality audio from your TV to your Soundbar or AV receiver and is compatible with the high bitrate formats Dolby Atmos and DT

Enhanced Audio Return Channel

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm using an old optical cable also ,,,, word on street is using the eARC hdmi port on TV is better...

The eARC is a feature implemented in the latest HDMI 2.1 specification, the biggest advantage is that it exceedingly improves bandwidth and speed. This allows you to transmit high quality audio from your TV to your Soundbar or AV receiver and is compatible with the high bitrate formats Dolby Atmos and DT

Enhanced Audio Return Channel

ALl that can be done with the Optical cable or I need the HDMI cable? I see that the Zeskit cable is out of stock too.

Any other brands you recommend?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
ALl that can be done with the Optical cable or I need the HDMI cable? I see that the Zeskit cable is out of stock too.

Any other brands you recommend?
You need the HDMI cable because it will be using one of your ports. I think it's port 2 on my TV.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My audio sounds good as hell, my JBL has harman kardon components,,,,,,, me personally I like the way harman kardon , JBL, Klipsch and bose sound ..
later on I may cop a DOlby Atmos

wish i had this Klipsch setup :picard:
klipsch4_28_08_15.jpg

I have wall and celiling speakers setup

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Thanks breh. Optical it is then.

Copped both Optical and the HDMI 2.1 cables

Soon I will cop the Shield and the Dolby Atmos system setup. :takedat::wow:

Bestbuy said my nvidia shield is delayed :francis:
Was Suppose to be here today,,

I use my $15 gift they gave me when I copped my tv ,, Hopefully I get before I go back to work,,

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My audio sounds good as hell, my JBL has harman kardon components,,,,,,, me personally I like the way harman kardon , JBL, Klipsch and bose sound ..
later on I may cop a DOlby Atmos

wish i had this Klipsch setup :picard:
klipsch4_28_08_15.jpg
People with audio setups like this and a rinky dink TV will never fail to amuse me.