OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I would not buy the Vizio. The LG CX is the best price/performance TV.

Also, unless you have a ton of BB credit you need to use, I would buy it online. BB will overcharge you unless you can get a price match.

I made 2 purchases on BB and paid them in full

It think my limit is 4200 or something my balance is zero.

Cannot wait to cop this. Gonna see what I find out there

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
if you got money cop the CX

VIZIO - 55 has the 55 OLED on sale today for $1,099

How are u watching your movies? Streaming or disc? And which oled specifically?

thinks it's a 2019,,,

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-55-...4k-uhd-smart-webos-tv/6401851.p?skuId=6401851

Don't forget to cop a Geek Squad Protection !

wish I can give you some real advice but I’m not an expert on these type of TVs. What I will say is I did cop an LG oled 65 inch tv and it is fire. The picture quality is amazing

I bet you were watching episode 16 of the mandalorian right :damn::whoo::mjcry:

Wet with the CX 65"

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-65-...4k-uhd-smart-webos-tv/6401850.p?skuId=6401850

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Welcome a breh to the gang :blessed:

Plenty more questions to come though :mjgrin:

Bought the 5 year Geeksquad warranty + an expensive ass bracket + installation but I had some discount. Put it all on the card so I can pay it off quick

Delivery on Thursday. Thanks to all the brehs that helped made this purchase easy and pain-free.

I looked online but I do not wanna have my TV broken for weeks waiting on a repairman or going through some chatbot

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wet with the CX 65"

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-65-...4k-uhd-smart-webos-tv/6401850.p?skuId=6401850

Bought the 5 year Geeksquad warranty + an expensive ass bracket + installation but I had some discount. Put it all on the card so I can pay it off quick

Delivery on Thursday. Thanks to all the brehs that helped made this purchase easy and pain-free.

I looked online but I do not wanna have my TV broken for weeks waiting on a repairman or going through some chatbot
Welcome to the gang, breh. :wow:

As far as the repairs, that's one of the many reasons I said to go LG. If you buy an OLED, you get VIP Customer Service. They usually send someone to fix your set on the spot. Their warranty covers damn near anything short of you breaking it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Welcome to tgpe gang, breh. :wow:

As far as the repairs, that's one of the many reasons I said to go LG. If you buy an OLED, you get VIP Customer Service. They usually send someone to fix your set on the spot. Their warranty covers damn near anything short of y I u breaking it.

I bought the Geek Squad from BB. So I did not really need it then ? LG would cover it ?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wet with the CX 65"

giphy.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Wet with the CX 65"

Awesome choice. I suggested the Vizio because i didn't know what kind of budget you had and that the vizio had great value.

But LG is the originator to this OLED. You chose well as I own the same exact model as well.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Geek Squad from BB cover burn in,

I have the Geek Squad warranty also

thanks man. Yeah the kid told me he strongly advised me to get it. That was my exact reason for buying this in store. I don’t wanna deal with calling and emailing if something goes wrong with my set.

Awesome choice. I suggested the Vizio because i didn't know what kind of budget you had and that the vizio had great value.

But LG is the originator to this OLED. You chose well as I own the same exact model as well.

I love Visio too but the SONY and LG graphics caught my eyes. Made my son a promise to get him a nice set to replace our 12 year old Toshiba set.

Thanks again my brehs.

Now I just need to hook up the android TV box on it

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
anybody has a NVIDIA - SHIELD Android,,,, I think my Roku Ultra is outdated ?
I had the first version back in 2016 with the game controller. I loved it. Gave to my sister when my first oled tv screen cracked due to an earthquake (see first couple pages back).

The lg cx web os is outstanding and honestly no need for me to get a dedicated device. The processor is hella powerful and handles 4k streaming like champ. And im using wifi.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I had the first version back in 2016 with the game controller. I loved it. Gave to my sister when my first oled tv screen cracked due to an earthquake (see first couple pages back).

The lg cx web os is outstanding and honestly no need for me to get a dedicated device. The processor is hella powerful and handles 4k streaming like champ. And im using wifi.

So no need doe the android box then ?