OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
just my laptop for movies the roku and the android tv. That’s it
Even though your laptop and android tv can't take advantage of the hdmi 2.1 ports your new tv provides. I recommend Zeskit hdmi 2.1 cables on amazon. I just got some yesterday and they are quality. Also check out monoprice or cable matters brand. Whatever u find cheapest between those three will be future proof for couple years.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Even though your laptop and android tv can't take advantage of the hdmi 2.1 ports your new tv provides. I recommend Zeskit hdmi 2.1 cables on amazon. I just got some yesterday and they are quality. Also check out monoprice or cable matters brand. Whatever u find cheapest between those three will be future proof for couple years.
So my PS 5 is gonna come with a 2.1 cable(whenever I get the fukking thing) Should get other 2.1cables? Right now I have Apple TV,(it runs faster than my firestick), a firestick for Cinema HD and to run a VPN on for HBOmax since I live in Germany, and my LG soundbar. All those running off of old HDMI cables.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
So my PS 5 is gonna come with a 2.1 cable(whenever I get the fukking thing) Should get other 2.1cables? Right now I have Apple TV,(it runs faster than my firestick), a firestick for Cinema HD and to run a VPN on for HBOmax since I live in Germany, and my LG soundbar. All those running off of old HDMI cables.
How old are those hdmi cables? If they are at least hdmi 2.0 then you should be fine. If not, get some new hdmi 2.1

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
EpmXrGZUwAEH09D

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I bought the Geek Squad from BB. So I did not really need it then ? LG would cover it ?

Geek Squad from BB cover burn in,

I have the Geek Squad warranty also

LG offered me a free panel replacement for my 2016 E6 last year for burn in. I declined only because I would have lost the 3D capability. LG takes EXTRA good care of OLED buyers.

anybody has a NVIDIA - SHIELD Android,,,, I think my Roku Ultra is outdated ?

I have a Shield because I hate ads with all my heart, and cable is overpriced trash. I have had an OLED since 2016, and haven't used Web OS once. Kodi Gang :lolbron:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
LG offered me a free panel replacement for my 2016 E6 last year for burn in. I declined only because I would have lost the 3D capability. LG takes EXTRA good care of OLED buyers.

I have a Shield because I hate ads with all my heart, and cable is overpriced trash. I have had an OLED since 2016, and haven't used Web OS once. Kodi Gang :lolbron:
Ah well I wanted 3D with my TV. I will get that next time.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

thanks man, I hate ads like you,, Roku dosn't have a internet browers so you are forced to use youtube app :gucci: this seems to have a Plex Media Server, dolby vision, Kodi install etc :ehh: think im going to cop

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

That's good to know. I have the C7 I think