On a scale of 1-10, how safe is pizza now?

Pizza safe or nah?

• 10 -get your food nikka

Votes: 34 58.6%

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 3 5.2%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 5- 50/50

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 1 - scust...

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously, we aint eating out now because of the Rona. Chinese is out. Restaurants are a no. And dont trust them nikkas coughing over fries at MCDs , but pizza is in a box that goes straight in the oven:patrice:

Then it gets pulled out the oven. Still in the box.
Safe or nah? Gotta breh fiending for something he didnt cook at home.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germ are killed by cooking temperatures. There shouldnt be any viruses on your pizza or the box after cooking in an oven. Now this is assuming you're the one cooking it. If you order a pizza delivery, you should probably place it in the microwave on your own dish just to be safe.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Germ are killed by cooking temperatures. There shouldnt be any viruses on your pizza or the box after cooking in an oven. Now this is assuming you're the one cooking it. If you order a pizza delivery, you should probably place it in the microwave on your own dish just to be safe.
Was following this line of reasoning. Do they open it after the oven? Pzza was one of those jobs i never did as a teen

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I like to cook. I'll make my own pizza.

FrigidNippyFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, got my answer. Listened to coli hygienists.

Went in the store and saw them drop it on the ground.:sadcam:

They gave me a free drink. But feeling iffy bout this now. Gonna wait 20min for new pizza. 2 weeks for incubation period.:martin:
Tired of 2020

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
*puts on work hat*

There is currently no evidence that rona can be spread by eating food. With that being said, this is only based on what we know.

The surfaces and people we'd come into contact with are a bigger threat than the actual food itself (example: touching the door handle, countertops, tables, chairs, etc; coming into contact/talking to someone close enough for the droplet molecules to reach you. Yes, rona could be spread by talking too close to someone. :comeon:)

(Also most places I've been don't box the pizza til after it's out the oven just before getting cut.)

Biggest thing is to make sure you wash your hands before eating, social distance yourself as much as possible around people in the store, and try to carry hand sanitizer with you in the car (least 60% alcohol).

*takes off work hat*

Having said all dat, sheit. I had me some Papa C00n's last week. shyt was gooder than a motherfukker. :mjgrin: :yeshrug:

Edit: Finna get some more this week.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had some pizza some hours ago for lunch. I'm eating too much fast food though and I'm not gaining any weight or getting fat.