On a scale of 1-10, how safe is pizza now?

Pizza safe or nah?

• 10 -get your food nikka

Votes: 34 58.6%

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 3 5.2%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 5- 50/50

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 1 - scust...

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just had some pizza some hours ago for lunch. I'm eating too much fast food though and I'm not gaining any weight or getting fat.

That's because usually you aren't getting enough calories in fast food to make you gain weight. You get a lot of cholesterol and fat many times though......clogging arteries.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because usually you aren't getting enough calories in fast food to make you gain weight. You get a lot of cholesterol and fat many times though......clogging arteries.

:picard: scary shyt. Really need to fall back from that bullshyt. :sadcam:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are restaurants a no?
You can still get to-go.
Most of the food is open. Employees cant afford to stay home, so they go to work sick anyway. Without a major spill, surfaces are only disinfected at the beginning of day and end of the day.

To make matters worse, most kitchens are lax on glove use as it is. How was your hygene at 16?:usure: Most employees are 16-20.

Alterantively, Pizza is only touched at the beginning before the oven and is often too messy to handle without gloves. After oven, its still hot when it goes in the box. It sits in an oven until its picked up by you

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

:ohhh:

So how all these whales and manatees be so big?

These damn skinny genes I got from both parents ain't it. :mjcry:

Son Goku

Daps
:picard: scary shyt. Really need to fall back from that bullshyt. :sadcam:

Not necessarily true. A lot of it is genetic. Eating dietary cholesterol =/= higher blood cholesterol.

Them fats he telling facts on though. :sas1:

I eat a lot of fried foods and bullshyt and my cholesterol is low as fukk.

This blood pressure though. :huhldup:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:ohhh:

So how all these whales and manatees be so big?

These damn skinny genes I got from both parents ain't it. :mjcry:

Anybody looking to gain needs to do it the right way. Using things like protein shakes and smoothies. Eating more fiber filled foods. Potatoes, rice, grains, fruits, vegetables., etc. There's all types of good foods out there to help you gain weight. Have to include a workout routine also, to keep it all looking good. Just have to count the calories that you're eating so you can know what to expect. Eating 4000+ calories a day while also working out (depending on how hard you workout) will give you at least a few pounds a week. Might have to adjust that for your metabolism and how much you workout.

Son Goku

Daps
Anybody looking to gain needs to do it the right way. Using things like protein shakes and smoothies. Eating more fiber filled foods. Potatoes, rice, grains, fruits, vegetables., etc. There's all types of good foods out there to help you gain weight. Have to include a workout routine also, to keep it all looking good. Just have to count the calories that you're eating so you can know what to expect. Eating 4000+ calories a day while also working out (depending on how hard you workout) will give you at least a few pounds a week. Might have to adjust that for your metabolism and how much you workout.

:myman:

:feedme:
[On a super srs note]

- Already on the shakes. Need to get these smoothies back in.
- Already at rice, potatoes, and grains by the pounds. No problems there.
- Need to be better about fruits/veggies (I mostly eat broccoli).
- Already got the lifting part down.

Metabolism is crazy af. Last time I gained any appreciable amount of weight, I was doing 3-4 squares a day + 2x 1200 calorie shakes.

Just need help figuring ways to eat more dense foods (without trying to blend that shyt up). I tend to either run out of room or the appetite is not there.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:myman:

:feedme:
[On a super srs note]

- Already on the shakes. Need to get these smoothies back in.
- Already at rice, potatoes, and grains by the pounds. No problems there.
- Need to be better about fruits/veggies (I mostly eat broccoli).
- Already got the lifting part down.

Metabolism is crazy af. Last time I gained any appreciable amount of weight, I was doing 3-4 squares a day + 2x 1200 calorie shakes.

Just need help figuring ways to eat more dense foods (without trying to blend that shyt up). I tend to either run out of room or the appetite is not there.

That 4000-5000 calories was the sweet spot for me, when trying to gain....

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I buy frozen brehs. These kids working food joints nowadays are reckless as fukk. Be at house parties and shyt on weekend then handling your food next morning smh

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I like to cook. I'll make my own pizza.

aqDIj33.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Obviously, we aint eating out now because of the Rona. Chinese is out. Restaurants are a no. And dont trust them nikkas coughing over fries at MCDs , but pizza is in a box that goes straight in the oven:patrice:

Then it gets pulled out the oven. Still in the box.
Safe or nah? Gotta breh fiending for something he didnt cook at home.

I don't think that's how it works :mjtf:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they touch my pizza after they touch the money I gave them? Corona might be the least of your worries.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Had some yesterday. I re-heated it. Don't eat from the box, toss the box in the garbage. Wash your hands after touching the box. Enjoy