On a scale of 1-10, how safe is pizza now?

Pizza safe or nah?

• 10 -get your food nikka

Votes: 34 58.6%

Votes: 4 6.9%

Votes: 3 5.2%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 5- 50/50

Votes: 8 13.8%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 1 - scust...

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Bruh, get you some Red Baron Brick Oven Crust cheese trio.:ohlawd:

Ive been eating Pizza since lockdown but only the frozen brands I enjoy. Red Baron and Home Run Inn hit the spot and it doesn’t come with a glass of Corona.
:salute: on the Red Baron mention. The wife and kids love those, but my wife had the nerve to front on Home Run Inn:stopitslime:

We been tryna find this Ginos East frozen deep dish for 2 weeks now. When this shutdown started, I havent seen it on the shelves since
8dc996f1-d0e2-4aa0-8cf8-376b86a9cfeb_2.cb5829d486d49e38d023ef2f922056a0.png

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after the toll it's taking on black people you all continue to eat high fattening food?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: on the Red Baron mention. The wife and kids love those, but my wife had the nerve to front on Home Run Inn:stopitslime:

We been tryna find this Ginos East frozen deep dish for 2 weeks now. When this shutdown started, I havent seen it on the shelves since
8dc996f1-d0e2-4aa0-8cf8-376b86a9cfeb_2.cb5829d486d49e38d023ef2f922056a0.png
Mothafukka I swear I saw that in my local jewel! They had a whole section with 2 for 1 pizza I necer heard of surrounded by a bunch of other high priced pizzas. I might be imagining that but I swear this one was amongst the pile.

And ya wife need to apologize about Home Run Inn. Its my favorite frozen pizza cause it actually tastes the closest to what a homemade pizza would without all the bullshyt the major manufacturers put in. But that red baron brick over snuck up on me and Ive had 4 in the past month:whew:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Well, got my answer. Listened to coli hygienists.

Went in the store and saw them drop it on the ground.:sadcam:

They gave me a free drink. But feeling iffy bout this now. Gonna wait 20min for new pizza. 2 weeks for incubation period.:martin:
Tired of 2020
You defeated the whole point by going in the store. Ive had pizza twice, in the last month, have felt ill, but it was delivered. No unclean shared air

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Mothafukka I swear I saw that in my local jewel! They had a whole section with 2 for 1 pizza I necer heard of surrounded by a bunch of other high priced pizzas. I might be imagining that but I swear this one was amongst the pile.

And ya wife need to apologize about Home Run Inn. Its my favorite frozen pizza cause it actually tastes the closest to what a homemade pizza would without all the bullshyt the major manufacturers put in. But that red baron brick over snuck up on me and Ive had 4 in the past month:whew:
Yeah breh, she trippin' with her Home Run Inn hate lol.

We HAD a few Jewels here in Decatur, decades ago. I miss it because we would have all the Chicago stuff we couldnt find in any other store down here. I cpuld drive to Bloomington since they have a couple Jewels. It is just a 30 min drive. We need that pizza lol. Im gettin a couple of the red baron brick oven joints after work tomorrow

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Don’t trust delivery dude or his car. I know how gubhub Brehs be getting down. I wanna see that thing leave the oven
That's worst case food poisoning, we're trying to avoid suffocating in our own lung fluids right now.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh, she trippin' with her Home Run Inn hate lol.

We HAD a few Jewels here in Decatur, decades ago. I miss it because we would have all the Chicago stuff we couldnt find in any other store down here. I cpuld drive to Bloomington since they have a couple Jewels. It is just a 30 min drive. We need that pizza lol. Im gettin a couple of the red baron brick oven joints after work tomorrow
Enjoy:salute:especially if you heat it on the rack. Usually I prioritize pizza with sausage but that three cheese...did not miss it. Nice spices on the crust and the sauce was divine. If it was the old days:youngsabo:I would have a 2-liter of RC with that joint. Its fukked up how good it is.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ive been eating Pizza since lockdown but only the frozen brands I enjoy. Red Baron and Home Run Inn hit the spot and it doesn’t come with a glass of Corona.

Voluntarily give yourself underlying health conditions that Corona fiends for to speed up the dying process brehs.

:ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Voluntarily give yourself underlying health conditions that Corona fiends for to speed up the dying process brehs.

:ufdup:
I eat 80% healthy. Today I consumed the following:

-3/4 gallon of water
-1 medium grapefruit
-3 cutie brand mandarins
-One admittedly large serving of 80/20 ground beef with a half pound of asparagus spears with a cup of gemelli pasta(1 cup uncooked) and some sharp cheddar cheese
-Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-Lastly, another smaller serving of ground beef and asparagus with no pasta

This day was an exception, but most days fresh cooked minimally processed foods. Every now and then I just eat a whole pizza, but the rest of that day is limited to water and broccoli/asparagus. Its people that constantly eat like shyt that have to worry. Some days I will eat two pounds of broccoli to start my morning. Other days it will be a pizza.:russ:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Breh, I had to up this post:mjlol:

In Decatur, we dont have a Jewel. So, earlier today, my wife asks if we wanna take the 30 min drive to Bloomington to get out the house. We go up there and I go in Jewel and got 3 of them Ginos joints:mjlol: then we got some chick fil a(aint got one of those in Decatur either)and came back home.