• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Tokyo Ghoul: 6.25

For the 12th day of our rate that anime series the coli showed that having one season of greatness isn’t enough and gave Tokyo Ghoul a 6.25 putting it in last place for our series.

On to day 13

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

15 years ago to this day the United States was introduced to Ichigo and the soul society.

Bleach
First Apperance : October 6, 2004
Final Apperance:March 27, 2012
Creator: Tite Kubo

giphy.gif

34742.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

14028.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Some of the goat aesthetics and character designs in all of anime. Fights were piff. I watched/read it for the first time only like 4 months ago skipping all the fillers so I gotta say

I gave it a 9, it prolly deserves more of a 7-8 cause of inconsistencies, but some of the shyt was just too powerful. The Espada, Captains, the Sternritters, all of that shyt was so fukkin cool. Just the whole aesthetic of the show,

dudes saying their shikai releases :blessed:

AIZEN THE GOAT :blessed:

of course the show had problems. The biggest one to me is Kubo didnt know how to balance shyt. The Espada were these super cool villains and in the end none of them nikkas ended up doing shyt to the captains. You had Halibel losing to jobber ass Toshiro and Shunsui didnt even need bankai to kill Starkk. Meanwhile the Sternritters were wayyyy too fukking powerful and haxx.

Still, shyts too visually pleasing to not get a high score

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mehhhhh gave it a 6 only because the Espada were dope af. Probably would have been a much higher score had it went on longer. Not even sure why it's considered a part of the "Big 3" if we're just considering the anime

Oh and I'd nominate Kuroko's Basketball for the next one

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Imma give it a 7. Love the Story but the anime has terrible pacing. I recently rewatched all the main arcs and like the first 5-10 minutes of every episode is spent recapping the previous episodes. Super annoying for binge watching. Loved the soundtrack tho if you heard either of these 2 song shyt was about to get real

Last edited: