On its 15 year anniversary, Rate this anime day 13 Bleach

Rate: Bleach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This anime suffers from the same problem as the other stupid long series. Terrible filler that just wastes the viewers time. This series is better than Naruto which had I realized went on for so long would have got a 1 so I'll give Bleach a 4.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the camp that says Bleach was bad from the start. Listless and ill-defined, and when thrust into the spotlight revealed lost all rational thought

But had some dope fights in the Soul Society arc thats for sure

Maybe if it had kept being small, it wouldve been good

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I have tried watching this anime a few times but I can't say that I found it entertaining to watch. I didn't really enjoy and I dropped off pretty quick.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Bleach. It's one of the shows I liked the most, even though I didn't think it was all that good in retrospect. The character development was amazing, showing the complexities of the heroes and villains both, revealing a twisted logic that you could feel and comprehend. The fight scenes are badass.

However, later on, the the development keep on going without a reasonable plotline anymore, making the show less interesting and becoming a power creep. If you want to follow the anime show, it is still fine but dont bother reading the manga after where the anime stopped.

I'll give 6.5 or 7 but I voted 7.

Byakuya, Kenpach, Ulquiorra are my favorite :salute:

The music soundtracks are great :wow:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kubo went FULL retard with the powers towards the end. Really stupid. Like he was addicted to writing himself in a corner.