On its 15 year anniversary, Rate this anime day 13 Bleach

Rate: Bleach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Binged it years ago around the time the substitute shinigami arc started it in the manga. IMO part of bleach's problem is its cool to hate it tbh. SS Arc was good but not good enough to be praised as much as it is while the other arcs arent as bad as they are usually made out to be. I dont even understand the hate the fullbring arc gets. I guess because it has less large scale action so people feel like it is filler even though the writing was decent and it was necessary for the story. The last arc was a cluster fukk and had tons of rushed plots and bad writing. Anime had GOAT OST's tho and the openings were alright only really about 3 I acutally enjoyed but they werent bad. Dub had johnny young bosch so :yeshrug:
Overall 7/10

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
For perspective it helps to put all the currently ranked anime’s in OP. I wan’t to know what’s been rated and how as this is ongoing.
That’s what the Leaderboard under the spoiler is for.

Or you can type in “Rate this anime Leaderboard”.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
The Anime didn't do the manga justice at ALL it felt like after the Soul Society arc. One of my brehs who is a HARDCORE Bleach Stan is still heated about a big arc they either butchered or keep pump faking on. The Thousand-Year Blood War or something like that?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The Anime didn't do the manga justice at ALL it felt like after the Soul Society arc. One of my brehs who is a HARDCORE Bleach Stan is still heated about a big arc they either butchered or keep pump faking on. The Thousand-Year Blood War or something like that?

For some reason they don’t want to do the 1000 year war. I have no clue why because it’s literally fantastic.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
7 as I said. Hopefully they animate the novels that come out or reboot the whole series. Aizen was truly the GOAT in that series. :banderas:

Shout out to fallen GAWD

latest

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5. It fell off BAD.

Lucky they didnt adapt the final arc of the manga cuz I would have given it a 1.

For some reason they don’t want to do the 1000 year war. I have no clue why because it’s literally fantastic.

Pretty sure its cuz the Bleach anime got really shytty ratings in Japan so it got cancelled.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Google is failing me. But I think it's because at the time, they'd have to do a lot of filler before being able to adapt the anime to the manga. So they just ended it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I remember they said this was the goat anime and better than dbz at one point.

:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
7/10. I don't it's as good as the stans think it is or as bad as the haters say. I think the character designs were dope and the fight animation was steller. The Soul Society Arc and Espada Arcs were great and Aizen was one of the best villians in Anime at the time.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'll give it a 7. The Bount Arc and part of the Lost Soul Reaper arc really fukked it up. And then there's little things like the lack of gore compared to the manga. Like when yammy beat up Chad, in the anime they just gave him a shoulder injury but if I remember correctly he really ripped off half of Sado's shoulder.

I am excited to see how the Thousand Year Blood War plays out on screen. They're bringing it to TV next year supposedly. That's easily one of the best stories in the history of manga. Yhwach is one of the best villains of all time.