One thing I like about the NBA draft over the NFL draft

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They don't give cacs the benefit of the doubt :ahh:
When it comes to college football if you a 6 foot plus white quarter back that manages to throw a few thousand yards and a make a bowl game on literally any team you're pretty much hitting the 1-2 round

College basketball tho, they could be pretty much player of the year ( Doug McDermott, Tyler Handborough) or a perineal scorer (Jimmer Ferdette, Kyle Witjler) and they pretty much won't hit the lottery and will be late first round to second round picks (and when they are, you end up with the Tyler Zellers, Sam Dekker types, decent players but, make you regret drafting them so high)

Now I do feel the NFL draft is a bit more logical with the selections of prospects and more patient with their development, their cac qb bias is just off the charts, on a literally asinine level and it won't ever end

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
They don't give cacs the benefit of the doubt :ahh:
When it comes to college football if you a 6 foot plus white quarter back that manages to throw a few thousand yards and a make a bowl game on literally any team you're pretty much hitting the 1-2 round

College basketball tho, they could be pretty much player of the year ( Doug McDermott, Tyler Handborough) or a perineal scorer (Jimmer Ferdette, Kyle Witjler) and they pretty much won't hit the lottery and will be late first round to second round picks (and when they are, you end up with the Tyler Zellers, Sam Dekker types, decent players but, make you regret drafting them so high)

Now I do feel the NFL draft is a bit more logical with the selections of prospects and more patient with their development, their cac qb bias is just off the charts, on a literally asinine level and it won't ever end
Jimmer-10
Morrison-3
Stauskas-8
McDermot-11

All of them dudes where lottery picks :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jimmer and Doug were lottery picks? What the fukk, I need to check my history more, I didn't mention Morrison for a reason tho
Jimmer was like 7th overall

Doug I'm not sure. Prob the 13th