Oprah Winfrey Says Old White People Need To Die

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
ok. Im down for this race war. Where do yall want to meet up to kick this off? o wait can we start this after work tomorrow?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Just a lil more. Then it will be a piece of cake. We will easily defeat millions of people, Asians will side with us, and the nations of the world will gladly do business with us after our act of genocide. Certainly. No problem. No sweat. Melanin.

It'll it never be a piece of cake. Creating a sustainable independent economy is hard and will take over a decade before it's even considered serious and the unity and stubbornness it would require would be unprecedented. For instance if a black man with money opened a chain of grocery stores, sure the prices may be a little more higher than Walmart and even kroger and hyvee but we'd have to shop there so they could strive.

And suppose we start to get our own places popping like tire shops, coffee shops, grocery stores say there's 5 black men that run each of these industries all multimillionaires...someone going to get an offer to be bought out...it'd be too easy to literally and figuratively sell out. but that would happen in some instances and effect the structure we're trying to make.

If we took our children out of these "white" schools and had our own districts even from an athletic perspective they would lose money and it would hurt their pockets. Now supposed in addition we started getting our grades up and contending with "white america" and the rest of it and the world in math, reading, and science. Then instead of going to these primarily white colleges with white athletic directors, presidents etc. We started going to historically and traditionally black colleges ---imagine what would happen to athletic recruiting if the nation's top high school prospects of color started going to HBCU's (just an example). And students used their full rides to go these schools....it might hurt them in some fashion because obviously some schools are better than others in particular areas like business, law, medical, science etc but those programs would grow and evolve

If we can get enough money behind us through unity to stand out, then we can negotiate on our own with other nations. For instance the multimillionaire tire shop owner could deal with Firestone Japan rather than being a subsidiary of some cac who gives him the tires to supply his people.

It's the money that talks. So it's not like craftsman and other places will refuse to sell tools and hydraulic lifts to say the black man who runs the tire company. Once the wheels get turning we can open our own manufacturing plants and make our own shyt, fukk craftsman.

Once we start sustaining then we can 'do business' with and negotiate with others and not at a loss.

fukk, if nikkas stopped playing football and basketball next year I guarantee you they would start paying college athletes money to play. :yes:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
this is that shyt that starts race riots.

black people keep forgetting they're 12% of the population :pachaha:

You know they been saying black people were 12% of the population since 1960 right?
And studies showing white people currently have a negative birth rate, while birth rate of black people has doubled

Do ya math breh :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is sensationalist.
I don't think there's anything controversial about saying that outdated social views will slowly die off with the people holding them.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You know they been saying black people were 12% of the population since 1960 right?
And studies showing white people currently have a negative birth rate, while birth rate of black people has doubled

Do ya math breh :russ:

Do Your math clown. They haven't been saying that shyt. We've just grown to that now.

in the 60's we were 10% of the population.

YearPopulation
(millions) Percent of
population
17900.8 19.3%
18001.0 18.9
18503.6 15.7
19008.8 11.6
19109.8 10.7
192010.5 9.9
193011.9 9.7
194012.9 9.8%
195015.0 10.0
196018.9 10.5
197022.6 11.1
198026.5 11.7
199030.0 12.1
200034.6 12.3

Read more: African-American Population | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922246.html#ixzz2kx8iiYKE

America is bigger than just a few black major cities.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Do Your math clown. They haven't been saying that shyt. We've just crowned to that now.

in the 60's we were 10% of the population.

YearPopulation
(millions)Percent of
population
17900.819.3%
194012.99.8%

Read more: African-American Population | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922246.html#ixzz2kx8iiYKE

America is bigger than just a few black major cities.

I studied statistics dumbass. Anything can be manipulated to prove a false point, and everything contradicts itself
I bet you didn't know any African from the Eastern Part of Africa who immigrates to this country is classified as white by CENSUS statistics, since the United Nations technically puts them as the Middle East

Which means Africans such as Ethiopians, Somalians, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc would be classified as white in America, which greatly inflates the white population. Theres been many reports on Ethiopians protesting in court cause they were unjustly classified as white

Plus theres hundreds of reports of negative birth rates of the white population in Europe and the USA

Keep on CACing :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I studied statistics dumbass. Anything can be manipulated to prove a false point, and everything contradicts itself
I bet you didn't know any African from the Eastern Part of Africa who immigrates to this country is classified as white, since the United Nations technically puts them as the Middle East

Which means Africans such as Ethiopians, Somalians, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc would be classified as white in America, which greatly inflates the white population. Theres been many reports on Ethiopians protesting in court cause they were legally called white

Plus theres hundreds of reports of negative birth rates of the white population in Europe and the USA

Keep on CACing :heh:

:patrice::umad: and you dumb, dangerous combination.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Yes but breh, use the paleodental Ultra Mathematics that the Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed has blessed us with. 12 overstands to build/destroy analysis. 1960 breaks down to triple KNOWLEDGE blackness melanin/wisdom. The Caucspiracy does NOT want YOU to KNOW that according to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, we are truly 104% of the populationism.

Are these reports from white devils or from scholars like Dr. Umar Johnson? I do NOT believe anything CACs say unless they are saying something I want to hear. That is the plusknowledge that the Honorable Minister Malachi Z. York taught us.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
@kermit da hustla Why are you always advocating getting this race war popping but you ain't popped off yet?

When you gonna bust your guns?

29-Camron-NP.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll it never be a piece of cake. Creating a sustainable independent economy is hard and will take over a decade before it's even considered serious and the unity and stubbornness it would require would be unprecedented. For instance if a black man with money opened a chain of grocery stores, sure the prices may be a little more higher than Walmart and even kroger and hyvee but we'd have to shop there so they could strive.

And suppose we start to get our own places popping like tire shops, coffee shops, grocery stores say there's 5 black men that run each of these industries all multimillionaires...someone going to get an offer to be bought out...it'd be too easy to literally and figuratively sell out. but that would happen in some instances and effect the structure we're trying to make.

If we took our children out of these "white" schools and had our own districts even from an athletic perspective they would lose money and it would hurt their pockets. Now supposed in addition we started getting our grades up and contending with "white america" and the rest of it and the world in math, reading, and science. Then instead of going to these primarily white colleges with white athletic directors, presidents etc. We started going to historically and traditionally black colleges ---imagine what would happen to athletic recruiting if the nation's top high school prospects of color started going to HBCU's (just an example). And students used their full rides to go these schools....it might hurt them in some fashion because obviously some schools are better than others in particular areas like business, law, medical, science etc but those programs would grow and evolve

If we can get enough money behind us through unity to stand out, then we can negotiate on our own with other nations. For instance the multimillionaire tire shop owner could deal with Firestone Japan rather than being a subsidiary of some cac who gives him the tires to supply his people.

It's the money that talks. So it's not like craftsman and other places will refuse to sell tools and hydraulic lifts to say the black man who runs the tire company. Once the wheels get turning we can open our own manufacturing plants and make our own shyt, fukk craftsman.

Once we start sustaining then we can 'do business' with and negotiate with others and not at a loss.

fukk, if nikkas stopped playing football and basketball next year I guarantee you they would start paying college athletes money to play. :yes:
I already said if black men boycotted all sports, shyt in this country would change in a way we haven't seen EVER. Athletes are the new slaves.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already said if black men boycotted all sports, shyt in this country would change in a way we haven't seen EVER. Athletes are the new slaves.

Yea but they can't whip us or kill us. They can only bytch and call us 'lazy' for not wanting to play their game. Watch college football ratings drop, boosters and bcs fail. Who's gonna watch nfl? How long are they gonna sell old jerseys for? Nfl will show classic games in prime time slots

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but they can't whip us or kill us. They can only bytch and call us 'lazy' for not wanting to play their game. Watch college football ratings drop, boosters and bcs fail. Who's gonna watch nfl? How long are they gonna sell old jerseys for? Nfl will show classic games in prime time slots

if black men stopped feeding their bodies to the slave system of professional sports, they would shut this country down. there would be a catastrophic impact felt on the world economy. it almost angers me that black men can't see the power they have, but all i feel is sadness. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
if black men stopped feeding their bodies to the slave system of professional sports, they would shut this country down. there would be a catastrophic impact felt on the world economy. it almost angers me that black men can't see the power they have, but all i feel is sadness. :snoop:

Now I cant lie I do feel you but I do think you are over exaggerating the importance of Sports on economics.