Oprah Winfrey Says Old White People Need To Die

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

:childplease:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

PKiEnLK.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ dudes in here thinking minorities will side with blacks.

News Flash, we're hated by all races.

People just like us for our culture, that's it.

:what:

why do you people insist on saying this shyt? where is the evidence? why do you all hold yourselves and, by extension, our community in such low esteem? we KNOW cacs don't like us. but why are you quick to accept that we're disliked by other non-whites? again, stop falling for divide and conquer tactics employed by white america. stop believing that other races would side with whites. try to actually acquaint yourselves with the mentality of other races. talk to them. educate yourselves on how they think, because you might be surprised. for every story you hear of a "racist" korean store owner, there are plenty of koreans who dislike whites as much as you, for much of the same reasons - imperialism, bigotry, classism, etc. same can be said of indians, chinese, japanese, et. al. please, stop falling for the okeydoke. love yourself and your people.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:what:

why do you people insist on saying this shyt? where is the evidence? why do you all hold yourselves and, by extension, our community in such low esteem? we KNOW cacs don't like us. but why are you quick to accept that we're disliked by other non-whites? again, stop falling for divide and conquer tactics employed by white america. stop believing that other races would side with whites. try to actually acquaint yourselves with the mentality of other races. talk to them. educate yourselves on how they think, because you might be surprised. for every story you hear of a "racist" korean store owner, there are plenty of koreans who dislike whites as much as you, for much of the same reasons - imperialism, bigotry, classism, etc. same can be said of indians, chinese, japanese, et. al. please, stop falling for the okeydoke. love yourself and your people.

Because it's the truth.

Outside of the hood majority of the minorities i've encountered hated blacks.

And also, negged.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bruh either its a felony or its not. Alabama State law states multiple DUI offenses as a Felony. You just lied and started adding qualifiers.

And What the fukk is this DUI is some white folks shyt.

Yall don't think Black people drive drunk? Yall must not hit the club much.

Wrong, first time DUI;s are usually charged as a misdemeanor (2nd and 3rd time, yes), and theirs no mandatory 5 year sentence like for crack/cocaine.

The point im making here is that young white males are more likely to get a DUI then their nonwhite counterparts (link) , however, and I am borrowing from Dr Johnson, their is no mandatory 5 year sentence for this reckless behavior like crack/cocaine sells. And if it was a first time felony, then you would see a lot less legally owned firearms owned by whites.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ

in the words of paul mooney puerto ricans, dominicans, mexicans are just nikkas that can swim

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's the truth.

Outside of the hood majority of the minorities i've encountered hated blacks.

And also, negged.
No it is not the truth. The hate exhibited by whites towards blacks is very unique and not like any other bigotry known to man. Other non whites are all to familiar with the white brand of hate, being victims themselves. It's a shame that you hate being black. I hope you get help someday.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
No it is not the truth. The hate exhibited by whites towards blacks is very unique and not like any other bigotry known to man. Other non whites are all to familiar with the white brand of hate, being victims themselves. It's a shame that you hate being black. I hope you get help someday.
So you truly believe that asians,latinos,middle easterners etc like blacks?

You're delusional.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop falling for the propaganda. stop hating yourselves. start loving yourselves. start believing in your people.
I dont know if I dapped, this but *dap*--- its feasible that mexicans and blacks would unite in places, like texas, kill of the whitemen. But then at then we us blacks and mexicans stand there and look at each other like
36715.jpg

"What now"
"Whatchu mean what now?"
"I mean between me and you...."
"There is no me and you..."

It's not about looking towards another race it ethnicity for help or assistance, it's about having the wherewithal the recognize the vast potential of uniting amongst OURSELVES.

Daps

Black folks don't own shyt. no armory's. no weapons manufacturing plants, no railroads, Nothing significant. .

This is currently, are how are we going to stimulate and sustain an economy own our own then when we cant do it now.

Whites don't have the heart to go to war with us. Systemic racism is a far cry from actual warfare. The warrior instinct has been bred out of white Americans. Wake up and recognize the power you wield.
This is truth. The last thing they would want to do is utilize resources, money and materials to kill their own citizens. It would make them look like even bigger hypocrites on a world stage. There is no warrior instinct anymore, there are no indians, we arent riding horses and shooting arrows. Instinct is natural, god given. They or even us, could blow up a church, school or hospital. after all this is war, theres nothing instinctual about it.

First off, we need to stop looking at the race war as a hypothetical scenario because in reality, it's already started. Whites are better organized than us and have more resources and numbers, but in reality, that doesn't mean shyt.
We can be better organized, have and have better resources. We have not yet begun to fight.

Being the larger group doesn't always matter. See Japan and China.

Minorities make up most of the pop. in the large urban cities. Whites in the outlying areas. Blacks would mobilize in the cities. In a city like Philadelphia, it's over 45% black...more than 800,000 blacks. A city like Baltimore, 60% black...360,000 blacks. DC...50% black, 300,000 blacks. Atlanta, 55% black, 250,000 blacks. Coming into the cities would be :rip:.
being trapped in the cities would suck, they cut easily lock us down and quarantine us within those cities, cut off food fukk with the water supply... im not talkin about days but just lettin that shyt play out for a month or 2 youd have to leave the city.

How are you going to win a war when you have no economic base, no infrastructure, and households being led by women?

this is what im talking about. The systems and shyt in place today are the white peoples system and nikkas are crying wanted to be treated fairly in these systems then want to talk about beating them in a race war. Then what? utilize their system to sustain us if we win? fukk outta here why dont we just foster our own systems?

yall dont even have an objective, so you're going to fight with no goal insight? :pachaha: hahaha shyt is mad funny.

Its seems like a race war hasnt been thoroughly thought through. Some nikkas are thinking we can hit them and hit them hard enough for them to acknowledge and respect us then treat us fairly. If your the underdog you dont hit you bully hard enough to let him know that you hit him then extend your hand and say "are we even". We would have to get the upper hand. But what is the upperhand when we dont have our own banks, our own police forces, school districts, etc for sustainable and productive communities and environments, we cant even secede because theres nowhere for us to go and nothing for us to do. we arent down and out we just gotta prepare a lil more before we have a race war.

A handful of guys brought this country it's knees on 9/11. Two guys were able to shut down Boston earlier this year. A couple of targeted strikes to key areas would have white people like :whoa:. You could shut this country down with the right moves. Population size doesn't mean much when you can pretty much hide in plain sight.

Do you know how much training those nikkas from 9/11 had? They werent just angry nikkas. They didnt wake up one morning like "fukk this shyt, ive had enough" If we had as much organization and preparation with even----:wow: **FEDS IS WATCHIN**

I'm laughing at yall cats thinking a major terrorist attack, wasn't properly funded, planned and didn't involve a fukking network of people to execute it. Keep thinking these was just some dudes who up and decided to come to a whole nother country, hi jack commercial fukking aircraft and fly them into highly populated and important targets ON A WHIM.

:clap:

You're talking about 42 million people inside of the country not being able to cause catastrophic damage but, I'm the dumbass.

The country would rip itself apart.

If Blacks came together in unity for with the intent to destroy this country, I wholeheartedly believe that we could do so. I would rather us unite to build rather than destroy. I think we can collectively agree that it would be easier to get guns and bombs and destroy physically and ravage the land rather than do whats necessary to say fund our own school districts with our people on the board who decide our benchmarks and cater to educate to our children, have our own people police our own people from our own cities and neighborhoods with our interests in mind (meaning our own officers, chiefs of police the whole fukkin department, no cacs who dont give a shyt about us in the first place), our own businesses, economy etc.

what's your end goal though?
What are you hoping to get accomplished?

We should definitely figure that out, cause like ive said we cant just hit them and expect them to admit defeat then go on living in such close quarters like we do or worst case get defeated and cop pleas hoping things go back to how they are pre-war aka now.

Of course not. Don't be silly. The point is that whites would not want that kind of uprising. You have people in here doubting the capability of blacks as if the black population isn't the size of a European country. You think white people want that kind of sh*t happening full scale across the country? :childplease:

Isnt it odd? White have a fear of destruction and destroying this country, they would likely openly announce on the news tomorrow that they dont want a war, bloodshed, death and destruction, but a lot of us seem be ready to pop off right now. Surely theres a bubba out there who'll go shoot a ****** at the drop of a hat, but rational people dont want the pain and destruction.

tell me how you think Blacks are going to somehow defeat Whites in a large scale war?

Don't you need weapons for war. Whites own more weapons than Blacks hell Whites own the companies that MAKE THE GUNS AND THE BULLETS. Ain't no Black gun manufacturers my nikka.

No doubt they have more weapons and shyt. I dont know one nikka who knows how to load and shoot a crossbow :yeshrug: Can we effectively build bombs and shyt? White teens make them for fun after school and still make honor roll....Ive never read instances of black kids making bombs in moms basement and shyt....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you truly believe that asians,latinos,middle easterners etc like blacks?

You're delusional.
I believe they like us as much as we do them, which is to say that we're human and oftentimes side with our own when it comes to surviving in this world. But no, I don't believe they hate us with the venomous antipathy whites harbor for our people. I do not see that in other races.