Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread :laff::laff::laff::laff:

The stupidity :laff:

The fakeness :laff:

The insecurity :laff:

nikkas parading themselves like they're miltary generals and seargants and talking about "tactics" :skip: , shutting down a country :dead: and race wars :comeon:.

You fake ass keyboard warrior nikkas can :camby:.

Y'all as corny as fukk

psssshhhh3.gif

*Heads back to The Arcadium*

Like the geek you are...fukk outta here.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I laugh when I hear that CAC Alex Jones and all these other 'patriots' who claim they love freedom when in reality, they love the Beast system that has us in captivity and will do anything to keep this wicked society going. I pray for America's downfall. I'm not saying they don't want to kill us (they do), but since whites are the majority of people in the U.S., they are going to make up the majority of people in the FEMA camps also.

Yes, but this will be a period worse than slavery for blacks of slave descent (the time of Jacob's troubles)

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here we have yet another so called negro downing his race and trumpeting whites as our superior. I swear, I've never seen a forum of blacks filled with so many ngga a that hate themselves and their people. Y'all treat whites like they are your gods. :wtf:

Don't you worship a white god?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think that talks of beating whites in some sort of open warfare is a distraction....we can't and don't need to even think about that.

What we can do is sabotage this country, it's economy, and the world economy, tremendously.

Any sort of violence would need to be some sort of IRA/Red Army Faction type of thing.

Box, I respect your militant mindset many times but this view point is kind of off....

I like that your heart is in this but you can't think like that too much....It all starts at the top, yes we have a Black leader, but he is the type of leader to be of the "Sunshine and Rainbows" mentality and that does not seem to change...

Our focus needs to be in 2016 of electing a true Black Progressive President who has us as his MAIN priority and not thinking about "integration"....but separation which is what would TRULY make us more powerful like we were in the Past. Sabotaging the economy and world economy is foolish and is going backwards. You want to destroy your enemy but you do not want to take him down with you to give the satisfaction that you had no other way of conquering him. In 2016 we need to have our focus set towards progression and true "Change" and not just going back to the Status-Quo and hyping up an Old White Lady named Hillary Clinton into getting into office simply because that is what the popular idea is in the general public....

We need to go against the grain and go outside the box and elect people who will represent us.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I think that talks of beating whites in some sort of open warfare is a distraction....we can't and don't need to even think about that.

What we can do is sabotage this country, it's economy, and the world economy, tremendously.

Any sort of violence would need to be some sort of IRA/Red Army Faction type of thing.

Only way to fight the modern warfare.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why don't you come do it yourself?

Just do us this favor midget. Why are you here? Ur only purpose in life is to think about what white people do, what exactly did they do to you to make you this way? I know old people, you know the ones who actually went through stuff who aren't as fukked up as you. I mean Kermit hates his white family so I can kind of see with him. You need help, 99% of your posts are about white people, that is not healthy.

Let us help you. What made you this way?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i suggest all the brehs in here learn about guns as much as they can from here on it
they already been training in cities across american for urban warfare, they know they are at a disadvantage because of the terrain
when I took my ccw class the instructor told me save bullets ammo would get more expensive because fema ordered 10 million
boxes of bullets, and they are in short supply now.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just do us this favor midget. Why are you here? Ur only purpose in life is to think about what white people do, what exactly did they do to you to make you this way? I know old people, you know the ones who actually went through stuff who aren't as fukked up as you. I mean Kermit hates his white family so I can kind of see with him. You need help, 99% of your posts are about white people, that is not healthy.

Let us help you. What made you this way?

Just like I thought...you want me dead, but you're too p*ssy to do it yourself just like the rest of you red Edomite fakkits. You weren't even man enough to quote me or Kermit when you talked sideways in your post. If you ever want the chance to do this for real, come to Fayetteville, NC and let me know when you get here. Otherwise, shut the fukk up and give up on your crush homo. It's not healthy for you to think about ME this much.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just like I thought...you want me dead, but you're too p*ssy to do it yourself just like the rest of you red Edomite fakkits. You weren't even man enough to quote me or Kermit when you talked sideways in your post. If you ever want the chance to do this for real, come to Fayetteville, NC and let me know when you get here. Otherwise, shut the fukk up and give up on your crush homo. It's not healthy for you to think about ME this much.

You are 5'4.........I might get hit with child abuse if i put my hands on you. I'm trying to help you out, look I have some coupons to kids footlockers, want them?