Oprah Winfrey Says Old White People Need To Die

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

One of the most delusional statements I read on this site and that's saying something.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I believe they like us as much as we do them, which is to say that we're human and oftentimes side with our own when it comes to surviving in this world. But no, I don't believe they hate us with the venomous antipathy whites harbor for our people. I do not see that in other races.

I'm sorry but outside of the hood, minorities aren't too fond with blacks.

Every post you make is ridiclous including the ones about pawgs falling head over heels for black men.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

Dude, all the racial groups that you listed hate blacks just as much as white people.

You really think other races like us?

The only person going after the white man is black people.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One of the most delusional statements I read on this site and that's saying something.

Why dont you guys read the next statement I made explaining myself instead of just quoting the same thing over and over? :what:

LOL @ you believing Mexicans/Hispanics like white people in the midst of all this immigration stuff that's directly themed at them. They'd help us in the fight just to help themselves going forward.

Mexicans are just below the notch of black swhen it comes to who whites dislike.

Dude, all the racial groups that you listed hate blacks just as much as white people.

You really think other races like us?

The only person going after the white man is black people.

You quoted this twice now, I believe. Why? :why:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Why dont you guys read the next statement I made explaining myself instead of just quoting the same thing over and over? :what:

LOL @ you believing Mexicans/Hispanics like white people in the midst of all this immigration stuff that's directly themed at them. They'd help us in the fight just to help themselves going forward.

Mexicans are just below the notch of black swhen it comes to who whites dislike.

You quoted this twice now, I believe. Why? :why:

Yup, mexicans love blacks :troll:.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/dont-vote-obama-90868.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/why-do-mexicans-63073.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/why-killing-29302.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/black-people-complaining-8890p24.html

Mexicans do not like blacks,period.
They stick to their own or marry/date whites.

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that other minorites would be down for this "race war".

Other races are focusing on their communities. If you noticed, asians,mexicans,jews etc are successful because they only fuk with each other.

Now you got blacks trying to form coalitions with other groups to go against the white man :why:.
No one wants to be friends with blacks.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yup, mexicans love blacks :troll:.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/dont-vote-obama-90868.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/why-do-mexicans-63073.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/why-killing-29302.html
http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/black-people-complaining-8890p24.html

Mexicans do not like blacks,period.
They stick to their own or marry/date whites.

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that other minorites would be down for this "race war".

Other races are focusing on their communities. If you noticed, asians,mexicans,jews etc are successful because they only fuk with each other.

Now you got blacks trying to form coalitions with other groups to go against the white man :why:.
No one wants to be friends with blacks.

I didnt read any of that you posted b/c you clearly didn't read what I posted.

Like I said, Mexicans would help us just to help themselves.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I didnt read any of that you posted b/c you clearly didn't read what I posted.

Like I said, Mexicans would help us just to help themselves.

Dude, mexicans have teamed up withe Aryan Brotherhood to get rid of blacks in LA and so far they made most predominately black areas mexican.

Mexicans are raised to put whites on top even though they don't want them in this country.

20110608_031716_Azusa13-Mugs.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but outside of the hood, minorities aren't too fond with blacks.

Every post you make is ridiclous including the ones about pawgs falling head over heels for black men.
You're a clown. Everything you post drops with self hate. fukk what you think about how blacks are viewed outside the hood. :heh: white racism is a particular strain of race based hate other races do not hold. You're a small thinker, clearly, so fukkouttahere.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You're a clown. Everything you post drops with self hate. fukk what you think about how blacks are viewed outside the hood. :heh: white racism is a particular strain of race based hate other races do not hold. You're a small thinker, clearly, so fukkouttahere.

:laff:

You are delusional dude. Ask Africans about how much Arabs hate blacks.

As Black people in Compton how much LOVE Mexicans show us.

Asians :laff:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

How is stating what other people like and dislike self-hate:why:?

It's not that it's self hate, it's that i'm aware of my surroundings.

I know that other minorities like to chit on blacks when they're with their white friends to feel more accepted.

This is just common sense, something that you lack:smugbiden:.

You're one hard headed individual.

Just like in those threads were you tried to convince everyone that white women secretly liked black men because of swag :russ: :heh:.

You're a joke dude.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is stating what other people like and dislike self-hate:why:?

It's not that it's self hate, it's that i'm aware of my surroundings.

I know that other minorities like to chit on blacks when they're with their white friends to feel more accepted.

This is just common sense, something that you lack:smugbiden:.

You're one hard headed individual.

Just like in those threads were you tried to convince everyone that white women secretly liked black men because of swag :russ: :heh:.

You're a joke dude.
When did I say white women are attracted to black men because of swag? :what: I say it's because of masculinity white men lack.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
we just gotta prepare a lil more before we have a race war.
Yes. Just a lil more. Then it will be a piece of cake. We will easily defeat millions of people, Asians will side with us, and the nations of the world will gladly do business with us after our act of genocide. Certainly. No problem. No sweat. Melanin.