3a0d476c372f11e3a55d22000aeb36a0_8.jpg

This breast cancer awareness month might be going too far

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Question to anyone who knows, this also applies to the NFL. But do these two entities (NFL & NCAA) also donate portions of their ticket sales proceeds towards breast cancer research? Im trying to figure out if its just a wear pink for awareness thing or if they also contribute financially.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question to anyone who knows, this also applies to the NFL. But do these two entities (NFL & NCAA) also donate portions of their ticket sales proceeds towards breast cancer research? Im trying to figure out if its just a wear pink for awareness thing or if they also contribute financially.
the NFL has donated a whopping $5MM dollars in 4 seasons toward breast cancer research. I believe I read somewhere that this represents just 8% of the total sales of pink/breast cancer related gear sold during that time.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think they auction them off and donate 100% of the proceeds.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
the NFL has donated a whopping $5MM dollars in 4 seasons toward breast cancer research. I believe I read somewhere that this represents just 8% of the total sales of pink/breast cancer related gear sold during that time.

kinda pathetic that they don't donate all of it hell even 70%...they make like 10billion a year, the 15mill they raise from those sales is peanuts compared to that

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breast cancer is a terrible disease and awareness should be heightened.
...but so is ball cancer. And I don't see the NFL making every team wear their protective cup on the outside of their pants for a month.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I dont know how much they donate, but the NFL makes out like a bandit selling that ugly pink merchandise in october every year. most of that money they get to pocket as far as the merch goes.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lost two aunts, a cousin to this disease, and my mom has breast cancer. One day is too far?:comeon:
This pink thing goes on for far more than a day, and has become a fad rather than actually supporting breast cancer. I can't do anything but respect your opinion, though. Sorry to hear that bro