Oregon wearing pink helmets Saturday

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Donating $5 million in 4 years is nothing to sneeze at. I work for a multi billion dollar company and if our company donates $1 million in a year to one company it's a big fukken deal.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
This has been rumoured for awhile. Looks alright. Wish they went with these pink helmets tho..

BLpSOYwCQAApA_S.jpg

This is hands down the best use of the pink colorway I've seen a football team use (pro or college level)and it's not even a real thing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Does your company make its employees wear pink and tell everyone how progressive it is for that cause though?

Because, they are capitalizing off it for their own financial gain.

Dont make me spank you
Yeah, but they are also donating a large amount of money to a good cause.

They never said a certain % would go to charity and then later lied about it.

They are raising money for the cause

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cancer is real big big business. It forces people to give away money with no thought to where it's going to.

diseases in general are big business. and think about it. even tho medical technology is at an all time high, NO DISEASE in the world has been cured since polio back in the WW2 times. :wtf:

pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry are not interested in finding cures. If they were to do that, then the gravy train would dry up.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
As far as finding a breast cancer cure is like finding a cure for cancer in itself, i dont see them finding a cure for cancer, its not going to be money that helps but 1 brilliant mind that figures it out....

I worry that people that watch just see pink and not realize that its reminding them to tell there partner or loved ones to get checked... id like if they started to do somethng for prostate cancer.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
diseases in general are big business. and think about it. even tho medical technology is at an all time high, NO DISEASE in the world has been cured since polio back in the WW2 times. :wtf:

pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry are not interested in finding cures. If they were to do that, then the gravy train would dry up.

i agree with this that its for there best interest not to find a cure but there is plenty of brilliant people looking for cures, thing is its fukking hard to find a cure... shyt antibiotics was a huge finding and it was something discovered on accident.