Oregon wearing pink helmets Saturday

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I've lost two aunts, a cousin to this disease, and my mom has breast cancer. One day is too far?:comeon:
The issue is not the seriousness of the disease. It's that these teams/leagues are using this more for a profit for their business than for a benefit to the actual cause.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lost two aunts, a cousin to this disease, and my mom has breast cancer. One day is too far?:comeon:
my aunt just had a mastectomy last year. People aren't tripping because they're insensitive to the disease. What people are finally waking up to is the fact that many of these organizations do very little to further the actual research that would one day eradicate this disease. Every year the push and the "awareness" grows along with the discovery that a lot of people are getting rich and there's really no advancement. I firmly believe that there will never be a cure and all this pink shyt is bullshyt.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
This has been rumoured for awhile. Looks alright. Wish they went with these pink helmets tho..

BLpSOYwCQAApA_S.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why does this bother you losers so much?
why doesnt the nfl promote awareness for prostate cancer to its 99% male fan base sitting there drinking beer and eating kunk food? Oh i know, bc you already have their fanship, money, viewership. Appealing to women is a whole different market which equals more MONEY

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
why doesnt the nfl promote awareness for prostate cancer to its 99% male fan base sitting there drinking beer and eating kunk food? Oh i know, bc you already have their fanship, money, viewership. Appealing to women is a whole different market which equals more MONEY
Ok.

A business is exploiting every angle to gain more money and market share

Seems to be the norm.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the NFL has donated a whopping $5MM dollars in 4 seasons toward breast cancer research. I believe I read somewhere that this represents just 8% of the total sales of pink/breast cancer related gear sold during that time.
i believe its 11% of the money goes to breast cancer. the nfl pockets more than they donate

edit: you had it right, its 11% to the cancer organization, but 3% of that is to the administration so only 8% goes to research. what a crock of shyt

Last edited: