Oregon wearing pink helmets Saturday

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
diseases in general are big business. and think about it. even tho medical technology is at an all time high, NO DISEASE in the world has been cured since polio back in the WW2 times. :wtf:

pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry are not interested in finding cures. If they were to do that, then the gravy train would dry up.

Which president was it that said "war is good for business" or something similar.

War, disease, and other disasters are positives to the establishment. Shame. I'm sure the guy who cured polio got the :beli: look from the establishment back then. lol

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Phil Knight also just pledged $500 million to cancer research. Makes sense that Oregon would rock these jerseys. I like them.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The good AND bad of living in a capitalist society

Still think it's wrong to push awareness but pocket most of the profits. Like some said trying to MARKET to women through this guise of being for a cause...

They even have commercials promoting this (some woman talks about watching Monday night game Dolphins and Jets and THAT and asking her husband what the pink is for)

I personally feel that isn't right.