Overpaid Federal Employees

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
They arent the only games in town.
shyt...there are high paying manual labor jobs they are having difficulty filling.

Those oil jobs in ND you're talking about go quick as fukk and are sometimes very hard to get. You don't know what you're talking about

无名的

Superstar
Daps
The irony is that if he wanted to, he could give back the money he admittedly so undeservedly acquired...by donating to the IRS via check or money order.

You can do it via their website I believe

The irony is that you think money wasted by the federal government should be remitted back to the federal government for further waste.

:skip:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It took me a long time to understand why people said liberalism is a mental disorder. This thread is a great example.

Why dont you just go ahead and quit while you're way behind here. What you said in this thread is indefensible.

You tried to produce this convenient personal narrative of being an "overpaid federal employee" to sort of beef up and support your views, and all you ended up accomplishing was coming across like a rampaging hypocrite and the biggest crab in the bucket.

By your behavior, if your story is to be believed, a cushy federal job is just fine as long as it benefits YOU personally, but the minute you move on from it, it becomes this evil blight on society that must be stopped.

Of course you cant personally recognize your own inconsistency here because you are powered by this perverted sense of morality and righteousness that governs your feelings. @Type Username Here can submit quantitative data until his hands go numb...its not going to overpower your maladaptive, aggressively selfish, inconsiderate tendencies, and that of your ideological brethren. Its middle class neo-conservatism in a nutshell, and I know what undergirds these feelings of yours and those like you, but I'll punt on offering that up for now.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Why dont you just go ahead and quit while you're way behind here. What you said in this thread is indefensible.

You tried to produce this convenient personal narrative of being an "overpaid federal employee" to sort of beef up and support your views, and all you ended up accomplishing was coming across like a rampaging hypocrite and the biggest crab in the bucket.

By your behavior, if your story is to be believed, a cushy federal job is just fine as long as it benefits YOU personally, but the minute you move on from it, it becomes this evil blight on society that must be stopped.

You are such a moron. Just because something might be in the best interest of an individual doesn't mean that it is in the best interest of the country as a whole.

If the government were to offer me a job paying 200K that involves little work, of course I am going to take it because that would be in my personal interest. At the same time, I can still acknowledge that the government paying 200K a year for non productive jobs is not in the best interest of taxpayers or the government as a whole. Acknowledging that fact is not hypocrisy.

Besides, none of this even applies to Brady Hoke's Artery because he left his position due to wanting more of a challenge in his work.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You are such a moron. Just because something might be in the best interest of an individual doesn't mean that it is in the best interest of the country as a whole.

If the government were to offer me a job paying 200K that involves little work, of course I am going to take it because that would be in my personal interest. At the same time, I can still acknowledge that the government paying 200K a year for non productive jobs is not in the best interest of taxpayers or the government as a whole. Acknowledging that fact is not hypocrisy.

Besides, none of this even applies to Brady Hoke's Artery because he left his position due to wanting more of a challenge in his work.

:deadmanny:

You can't make this up.