Overpaid Federal Employees

无名的

Superstar
Daps
As a contractor, I work with Federal employees everyday.

You just sound bitter and jealous. I bet you are an underpaid contractor.

You green.

:dwillhuh:

You should try reading. I already said I was a federal employee who was overcompensated relative to the amount of work I was given.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
what a private company does becomes your business when they spend millions of dollars influencing public policy through "lobbying".
doesnt that show that public officials arent really out for your benefit?
We can give numerous examples of them only looking out for number 1...yet yall want to give them more and more power.

How does that make sense?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Came in to post this. It seems government unlike the private sector hasn't completely shytted on it's workers. Pensions, pay that has kept up with inflation and productivity gains, respect for the rank and file?

How dare they?
you do know the government is broke right?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

You should try reading. I already said I was a federal employee who was overcompensated relative to the amount of work I was given.

I missed that comment. Maybe you should give back that undeserved raise that you got, quit your government job and find work in the private sector?

That would be the financially responsible and morally right thing to do right?

Or maybe you shouldn't extrapolate your personal experiences to mean this is how all agencies operate.

Yall are some fukk nikkas for not showing more solidarity with fellow workers. A fellow worker is not your enemy. The greedy hasas corrupting the system and who nearly destroyed it in 2008 are the real enemies.

But I'll let Yall continue.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
everyone should just work for the government.

problem solved.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I missed that comment. Maybe you should give back that undeserved raise that you got, quit your government job and find work in the private sector?

That would be the financially responsible and morally right thing to do right?

Or maybe you shouldn't extrapolate your personal experiences to mean this is how all agencies operate.

Yall are some fukk nikkas for not showing more solidarity with fellow workers. A fellow worker is not your enemy. The greedy hasas corrupting the system and who nearly destroyed it in 2008 are the real enemies.

But I'll let Yall continue.

I quit the job the second I could you fukking dope... and I did so because I couldn't stand paying federal tax dollars to federal employees like me, of which there were many. The only difference is I wanted to do more, while they enjoyed doing less for more.

Maybe I shouldn't extrapolate my years of federal government service in two different agencies though, seeing firsthand how the lumbering federal bureaucracy works, while you have a clue because you're a contractor who works with federal employees.

:mjlol:

Let's also not talk about how our wasteful piece of shyt government sets budgets for certain groups and when those groups aren't using their allotted money, they find all sorts of creative ways to use it, so the budget isn't cut the next fiscal year.

:sas1:

And let's pretend like there can only be one enemy... you can hate destructive corporate greed and wasteful government spending. But keep protecting that tax payer funded waste.

:sas2:

Last edited:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

When you pay taxes you have every right in the world to demand accountability for how that money is spent. I don't want my hard earned money being wasted on positions and jobs in the government that are unnecessary or obsolete.

Where do you get off telling people that they should have no concern about how the government spends their money?? Quit being a government lapdog.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mom works as a civilian for the navy.....she's got it pretty nice. Gets about $100k a year and only goes in the office 2 days a week now. Works the other two at home. Pension is killer. Got grandfathered in from the old days when federal workers didn't have to pay into social security, so she's never had to pay it in her life practically. Something is going to come to a head (probably underfunded pensions).
that sounds incredibly unsustainable :pachaha:

but the money is there :ehh: we just need to divert it to people

also :stopitslime: at some dudes in here acting like private sector isnt paying these pensions

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Came in to post this. It seems government unlike the private sector hasn't completely shytted on it's workers. Pensions, pay that has kept up with inflation and productivity gains, respect for the rank and file?

How dare they?

Of course the government can be generous. They have a never ending supply of money called the American taxpayers and no matter how incompetent or wasteful they are that money supply will never come to an end.