Parkland School Shooting - Officer's Softness Confirmed via Video; 3/24 #MarchForOurLives

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
3 hrs ·
Students who survived the shooting at a Parkland high school hit back at GOP Rep. Steve King after he asked why they should be allowed to vote before 21 if you "believe you won’t be responsible enough to own a gun until 21,” tweeting: “We’re gonna vote you out, Steve.”

THEHILL.COM

Parkland students to GOP lawmaker who asked why they should be allowed to vote before 21: To vote you out
"Maybe because so many of us are gunned down before we even become 21,” said David Hogg.

:wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So white supremacist neo-nazi conspiracy theorists and their inbred constituents are now calling these parkland kids Nazis...

T0VG02H.gif

Red state Amerikkka has officially moved past full retard and into abomination territory...

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

The Hill
1 hr ·
Lawmaker in Kansas have introduced a bill that would make schools legally liable for any shootings if they refuse to allow teachers to call guns in class, effectively requiring schools to arm teachers.

THEHILL.COM

Kansas bill would make schools liable for shootings if they don't let teachers carry guns
Insurance companies have refused to provide insurance to schools that arm teachers.

:snoop:

and i guarantee you the teacher would soley be legally and finacially out on a fukking limb if something did happen.
if i was a schoolteacher in Kansas [lol at the thought] if i couldnt move i would be putting in applications for everyplace including walmart
and wendys.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Trump stans gonna start doubting medical science soon:mjlol:

I know a few of those :scust:
Mike Pence claimed "smoking doesn’t kill" as late as 2000
Mike Pence claimed “smoking doesn’t kill” as late as 2000
But perhaps his most dangerous stance has to do with tobacco. In a 2000 op-ed, postedon his personal webpage and unearthed by BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski, Pence brazenly declared, “Smoking does not kill”:

Time for a quick reality check. Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill. In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness and 9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer. This is not to say that smoking is good for you... news flash: smoking is not good for you. If you are reading this article through the blue haze of cigarette smoke you should quit.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
Man wtf was this idiot rick Santorum thinking when he said some stupid shyt like this on national tv. They should never let him come back after that dumb ass comment:dahell:

This is Rick Santorum we're talking about here. He ALWAYS says stupid ass, borderline mentally-retarded shyt.

This probably isn't even the top 3 dumbest things he's said on record.