Passive aggressive racism from White women

Daps
As "team attractive" I usually ignore white women and it pisses them off even more.

I only know because I've seen them attempt to get my attention JUST to be passive aggressive with their racism. :camby:
Apparently everyone on the coli has male model looks and women of all races falling over themselves for their attention

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It could depend on where you live. I know WW in the south will smile in a black mans face and make small talk but we know what really goes down behind closed doors
yeah its like that all over america (and the globe really). I don't socialize with them anyway. If I'm at work where I have no choice but to respond to them I keep it professional and keep it movin.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The delusions on this site is mind boggling. How is it any different from lipstick alley?If a white woman says she’s not attracted to black men, they will come up with numerous trivial reasons as to why she doesn’t find black men attractive. Strong coping mechanism. In reality, there are loads of racists white women out there.
they are more dangerous and open with their racism than white men because of how women deal with emotions. They also can be extremely sneaky and fly under the radar when necessary. A white woman president would be 10 times worse than any white male even Trump right now.

Daps
yeah its like that all over america (and the globe really). I don't socialize with them anyway. If I'm at work where I have no choice but to respond to them I keep it professional and keep it movin.
I legit ignore them. Only speak if they initiate first and then keep it short. One blonde WW at my job speaks to me every time she sees me. She low key thinks I’m an anti social a$$hole. I know she has no interest in me and just wants the validation of knowing a lowly dark skinned negro such as myself is drooling over her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Not over here. I don’t care what they look like, get no passes from me and I hate any and all thirsty c00ns who pipe this WW head up into thinking all black men want them

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I legit ignore them. Only speak if they initiate first and then keep it short. One blonde WW at my job speaks to me every time she sees me. She low key thinks I’m an anti social a$$hole. I know she has no interest in me and just wants the validation of knowing a lowly dark skinned negro such as myself is drooling over her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Not over here. I don’t care what they look like, get no passes from me and I hate any and all thirsty c00ns who pipe this WW head up into thinking all black men want them

yeah youre a fakkit.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Not on topic but it's :huhldup: me how good some folks can hide their hate. A few weeks ago I caught this cac I know who used to be vendor where I work at. Dude was shopping for groceries wearing an A shirt that revealed his upper arms and chest filled SS bolts, swastikas and other :mjpls: looking tats.

Immediately hit the corner like
giphy.gif

when I saw dude and just scoped him out. Other shoppers that passed him and saw going :smh: I had many convos with dude at work when ever he did his deliveries and never got the :mjpls: vibe.

:snoop:

Daps
Not on topic but it's :huhldup: me how good some folks can hide their hate. A few weeks ago I caught this cac I know who used to be vendor where I work at. Dude was shopping for groceries wearing an A shirt that revealed his upper arms and chest filled SS bolts, swastikas and other :mjpls: looking tats.

Immediately hit the corner like
giphy.gif

when I saw dude and just scoped him out. Other shoppers that passed him and saw going :smh: Had many convos with dude at work when ever he did his deliveries and never got the :mjpls: vibe.

:snoop:

There’s this Mexican cat who used to be boys with Eazy E back in the day. He’s still close with his family and daughter. He runs a talk show on YouTube. Last night some troll in the comments got to him and he said fukk black people. This dude was all up in Eazys crib getting plates made by his auntie but true colors always prevail I guess

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
c00ns mad we don’t all drool over white women :scust:

youre calling me a c00n.... when this nonsense came out of your mouth.....?

yeah you need to off yourself.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There’s this Mexican cat who used to be boys with Eazy E back in the day. He’s still close with his family and daughter. He runs a talk show on YouTube. Last night some troll in the comments got to him and he said fukk black people. This dude was all up in Eazys crib getting plates made by his auntie but true colors always prevail I guess

:mindblown: I can't even pretend to be chill with people I hate. Some people are just demonic.