UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

:ohlawd::noah::blessed:Pawgs

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I legit ignore them. Only speak if they initiate first and then keep it short. One blonde WW at my job speaks to me every time she sees me. She low key thinks I’m an anti social a$$hole. I know she has no interest in me and just wants the validation of knowing a lowly dark skinned negro such as myself is drooling over her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Not over here. I don’t care what they look like, get no passes from me and I hate any and all thirsty c00ns who pipe this WW head up into thinking all black men want them

:myman: We birds of the same feather. I couldn't care less if all dem hoes drop dead as soon as I hit "post reply", but I still gotta deal with this false impression that all Black men are drooling over their flat asses.

Daps
:myman: We birds of the same feather. I couldn't care less if all dem hoes drop dead as soon as I hit "post reply", but I still gotta deal with this false impression that all Black men are drooling over their flat asses.
Shyts embarrsssing. Tensing up around me like I’m going to creep on them, no self respecting black man is thinking about them and their skinny ass lips :childplease:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Not on topic but it's :huhldup: me how good some folks can hide their hate. A few weeks ago I caught this cac I know who used to be vendor where I work at. Dude was shopping for groceries wearing an A shirt that revealed his upper arms and chest filled SS bolts, swastikas and other :mjpls: looking tats.

Immediately hit the corner like
giphy.gif

when I saw dude and just scoped him out. Other shoppers that passed him and saw going :smh: I had many convos with dude at work when ever he did his deliveries and never got the :mjpls: vibe.

:snoop:
that gif :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A good portion of the yt ppl at the Walker Stalker in Rosemont yesterday, when we were sitting for Glen from Walking Dead panel I asked a girl in front of me if she were Chucky she very rudely said no. Me: (thinking):dahell: aight calm down bytch. Then as the interview continued i was stretching my leg cause my knee was sore from a day of walk-in and standing, her friend adjested the empty chair my leg had moved slightly and looked back at me really stank. Like :hhh:

I played it cool but wanted to go the fukk like :stopitslime: hold up bytch I’m not from Rosemont, bytch I’m from the South (burbs)side of Chicago where we will get ready to get in ya ass if you come sideways.

I wasn’t going to give a fukk if security kicked us (the girl I was with )out cause we were ready to leave any way. Stupid bytch.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s this Mexican cat who used to be boys with Eazy E back in the day. He’s still close with his family and daughter. He runs a talk show on YouTube. Last night some troll in the comments got to him and he said fukk black people. This dude was all up in Eazys crib getting plates made by his auntie but true colors always prevail I guess

Who was it?