Passive aggressive racism from White women

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You gotta keep your foot on white women’s necks. These sambos forget that these devils are the sneakiest kinda of people, hiding their hatred behind their papercut-lip smile.

How many black men have to be hemmed up thanks to white women for these people to learn?

They do not care, as all they care about is smashing pawgs and being seen with a pawg. As that separates them from the rest of us regular black folk.
She can be overweight,average and blonde.She can very plain, and be into hiphop and have some ass and omg we have found a unicorn of a woman.But meanwhile the black man has to be in shape,charming,have swag,be handsome,be tall and be great in bed.
And do not complain if she starts to kiss the family pet and makes a :mjpls: comment.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
A good portion of the yt ppl at the Walker Stalker in Rosemont yesterday, when we were sitting for Glen from Walking Dead panel I asked a girl in front of me if she were Chucky she very rudely said no. Me: (thinking):dahell: aight calm down bytch. Then as the interview continued i was stretching my leg cause my knee was sore from a day of walk-in and standing, her friend adjested the empty chair my leg had moved slightly and looked back at me really stank. Like :hhh:

I played it cool but wanted to go the fukk like :stopitslime: hold up bytch I’m not from Rosemont, bytch I’m from the South (burbs)side of Chicago where we will get ready to get in ya ass if you come sideways.

I wasn’t going to give a fukk if security kicked us (the girl I was with )out cause we were ready to leave any way. Stupid bytch.

Good on you keeping your cool in that moment, I would’ve had to check her right at the stare if I was around a situation like that.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Anyone else get this?

WW getting noticebly nervous when you’re in their presence

WW increasing their pace when they walk past you

WW being scared of eye contact

WW thinking every black male wants to creep on them or snatch their purse when you’re just minding your own business

fukk them :hhh:
you combat this by exhibiting the same racism, its called the mirror effect

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't lie I get some of this from the older white women, but the younger white women I get some :shaq: vibes from. The older white women get nervous as hell when yall both walking in the same direction but they are a few steps ahead of you. I had a lady stop to start some forced convo with me so that I would unintentional walk ahead of her. The crazy part is, there is like a 1,000 people around, I aint gonna do nothin to you biitch. :what:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Oh, and white women will exaggerate anything you do and/or ask dumb questions like "do you live here"...and accuse you of being aggressive if you give a neutral response.
"Yeah, I live here...why?"
Gets turned into:
"Yeah I fukkin live here, what?"
In their story telling minds.
:mjpls: