Passive aggressive racism from White women

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Not on topic but it's :huhldup: me how good some folks can hide their hate. A few weeks ago I caught this cac I know who used to be vendor where I work at. Dude was shopping for groceries wearing an A shirt that revealed his upper arms and chest filled SS bolts, swastikas and other :mjpls: looking tats.

Immediately hit the corner like
giphy.gif

when I saw dude and just scoped him out. Other shoppers that passed him and saw going :smh: I had many convos with dude at work when ever he did his deliveries and never got the :mjpls: vibe.

:snoop:
Where is this gif from?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
youre calling me a c00n.... when this nonsense came out of your mouth.....?

yeah you need to off yourself.
OP's actual view of white women:

They have a very unique sense of femininity that's specific to them. They're easily the most sheltered/naive of all races of women and when you're a jaded man, that's appealing to you. I dont want a women who's seen too much struggle. I don't even want a women who was raised by people who have seen struggle. When dealing with certain white women,you can look into their eyes and see that same youthful/naive/bubbly girl you would have seen if you looked in her eyes years ago and no other race provides that. I like all races of women, don't get it twisted and would love to settle down with a black women but there's something about a sheltered white women from the suburbs....it's like I'm taking a trip to a different world when I'm with one, it's like a drug, you won't understand my words if you havent taken said drug before

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I personally don’t give a fukk.

I rather them do that then out right fukk with me. Clutch your purse, don’t give me eye contact, walk fast. Idgaf, I’m not trying to be around you either.

I’m not trying to be around anyone really

Just don’t give me shytty attitude if you work with me or for me.

Not on topic but it's :huhldup: me how good some folks can hide their hate. A few weeks ago I caught this cac I know who used to be vendor where I work at. Dude was shopping for groceries wearing an A shirt that revealed his upper arms and chest filled SS bolts, swastikas and other :mjpls: looking tats.

Immediately hit the corner like
giphy.gif

when I saw dude and just scoped him out. Other shoppers that passed him and saw going :smh: I had many convos with dude at work when ever he did his deliveries and never got the :mjpls: vibe.

:snoop:
Those type of racists are cool with working and interacting with other races on a business tip.

If it’s about making money they with it, but all that other shyt like non-interracial relationships with their women, segregation from the schools, blacks/others being separate and not necessarily equal, etc., is their main objective.

But they will do business if they need to.

Doesn’t change the fact that they’re racist, but they have no issues cutting deals and getting something they want.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
They're literally the Grand Wizards of passive aggression - it's literally one of my only boiling points in the workplace/life but it happens so often.

Only way to combat it is to learn it too.