PAWG Teacher. You KNOW What The Fukk Is Next. (TWO BOY TAG Team)

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Was doing full body outlines on the floor in science class in 7th grade. My female science teacher was wear a skirt, she walked right over my face continually during that period. Saw up her skirt multiple times, coochie was looking fat in them drawls. Asked me to stay after class, I did. She had her hand on top of my hand and stared at me the entire time we were talking, a lot of sexual energy in that room. Was a little uncomfortable, so I made an excuse about being hungry so I could run downstairs to lunch(lunch was my current period).

My economics teacher was fukking this sophomore at my school, everyone from my period knew it was going on but no one said anything about it.

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
:scust:Both of them dirty bytches look EVIL as fukk ...

:gucci:And the nerve to invole ur nasty ass sidekick to round up yet another young boy AND to buy alcohol !!!

:what:Im TRULY convinced grimey bytches that THINK like this will NEVER learn !!!

:ufdup:Publicly SHAMING these demonic bytches needz to be put into full effect!!!
SlushyColdGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:scust:Both of them dirty bytches look EVIL as fukk ...

:gucci:And the nerve to invole ur nasty ass sidekick to round up yet another young boy AND to buy alcohol !!!

:what:Im TRULY convinced grimey bytches that THINK like this will NEVER learn !!!

:ufdup:Publicly SHAMING these demonic bytches needz to be put into full effect!!!
SlushyColdGoitered-max-1mb.gif

To be honest this shyt is an epidemic, good lord if it was male teachers doing this on the regular they would be done.

Daps
Was doing full body outlines on the floor in science class in 7th grade. My female science teacher was wear a skirt, she walked right over my face continually during that period. Saw up her skirt multiple times, coochie was looking fat in them drawls. Asked me to stay after class, I did. She had her hand on top of my hand and stared at me the entire time we were talking, a lot of sexual energy in that room. Was a little uncomfortable, so I made an excuse about being hungry so I could run downstairs to lunch(lunch was my current period).

My economics teacher was fukking this sophomore at my school, everyone from my period knew it was going on but no one said anything about it.
So imma assume you ain’t feel a titty? :skip:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its wrong. very wrong. even at 18. I used to have WET DREAMS about my 8th grade teacher. she had the phattest, roundest ass I had seen at that time. if she wouldve gave me some (wouldnt have lasted bout 30 quick seconds) I'd committed murder over her ass ova anybody even looking at her wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
They were over 18

this more so just shows u how backwards the south is

slavery just ended in Mississippi in like 2013, and now smashing someone over 18 is illegal in SC

stupid law and anyone cosigning it is equally as stupid

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real maybe there needs to be an age restriction with teaching where mentally a clear line is drawn between teacher and student.

More than the sex, the fact that these bytches are attending HS parties (and kissing them in full view of other students) and buying them booze is the most telling. It wasn't just sexual, they were enamored. These chicks are practically in the same age group.

To me it seems like some of these cases like this one in particular that these women are trying to relive high school with a new narrative. They got no attention during their run as HS students so they abuse their access to the school prettyboy or the quarterback they lacked before who would now fukk with her for the clout alone. These boys thotting and running trains on a teacher like the lowest of self esteem ducks and got her head so fukked up she googling the viability of running off with the kid after he graduates :mjlol: just warped and delusional, completely not within the mental framework of an adult.

I doubt you'd get that same reaction from a 40-60 year old dragon lady, like those school nun stereotypes. I think that age and subsequent mindset difference would keep them from identifying with a damn kid to a point where he's a romantic prospect. Plus, you know, menopause.

It's funny that this is becoming a trend tho. For all the "girls mature faster than boys" talk its sad that you can't trust grown women to resist the seductions of broke teenagers

I bet both of their tinder profiles say "You gotta be X tall and make Y a year" :mjlol:
Can someone explain to me what is the point of fukking these kids? It’s not like they can even slay a p*ssy as they won’t know what the fukk to do. So why are these cacettes so into fukking children.

Uncomfortable truth about female nature: They are more attracted to partners who represent a taboo.

It's why rich wives fukk the broke poolboys, why good girls fukk with wastemen, why the daugthers of racists seek out black men.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If these grown ass men are over the age of 18, why is this article referring to them as “teens” and “boys”?

Age of consent in South Carolina is 14.:rudy:
The news dont give a fukk... and the average person has low reading comprehension abilities... so they can be persuaded to believe whatever...
These nikkaz was 18... shyt, 1 of the teachers was only 23...
Teachers are gonna fukk high school students :yeshrug:
We just don't want them fukking actual kids
Im homeschooling anyway