PAWG Teacher. You KNOW What The Fukk Is Next. (TWO BOY TAG Team)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Outside of the obvious pedo shyt, there's so much stupid here :wow:
-Googles stupid questions on her computer about minors
-Brings another teacher into it by having her get more alcohol for said minors
-2nd teacher needs a witness b/c she's :patrice: so she brings another minor :dead:
-1st teacher brags to a 3rd teacher who rightfully rings the alarm
How is this "pedo shyt"?:skip:

Yall nikkas need to learn how to read and stop throwing around that word to everyone who is fukking.

A pedophile is someone who is attracted to KIDS. How old were the teenagers in this story again?:jbhmm:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Do y’all just say shyt for the sake of saying it?

How is this "pedo shyt"?:skip:

Yall nikkas need to learn how to read and stop throwing around that word to everyone who is fukking.

A pedophile is someone who is attracted to KIDS. How old were the teenagers in this story again?:jbhmm:
I didn't feel like editing it :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were over 18

this more so just shows u how backwards the south is

slavery just ended in Mississippi in like 2013, and now smashing someone over 18 is illegal in SC

stupid law and anyone cosigning it is equally as stupid

You do know this same law is probably in Connecticut, Jersey, and other east coast states right? You do know Washington state gets down like this as well right?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Was doing full body outlines on the floor in science class in 7th grade. My female science teacher was wear a skirt, she walked right over my face continually during that period. Saw up her skirt multiple times, coochie was looking fat in them drawls. Asked me to stay after class, I did. She had her hand on top of my hand and stared at me the entire time we were talking, a lot of sexual energy in that room. Was a little uncomfortable, so I made an excuse about being hungry so I could run downstairs to lunch(lunch was my current period).

My economics teacher was fukking this sophomore at my school, everyone from my period knew it was going on but no one said anything about it.

@yardman

Economics teacher was a woman or a guy?
And how did y'all know?
Someone snitched, they got busted or just the energy gave it away?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There should be a screening for all teachers coming in.
As many sexual assault seminars as most college students have to sit through, it'd make sense for the same to be had for all teachers.
:scust: There was a middle-school teacher that was a child molester, and I have suspicions about another teacher I worked with last year.
A Black woman I knew in college who was two years above me just got locked up for molesting a 15 year old :gucci:
I don't want them to be a burden on the state, if they're not doing hard labour, we can just drown them :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If these grown ass men are over the age of 18, why is this article referring to them as “teens” and “boys”?

Age of consent in South Carolina is 14.:rudy:
They're still teenagers. You're a teenager until you're 20, breh.
And the age of consent in SC being 14 is :scust:
Laws aren't the basis for moralism, and you have to be with 4 years of the person if they're under 16 :dame:

invalid

Banned
Daps
They're still teenagers. You're a teenager until you're 20, breh.

Legal age of adulthood is 18.

The age of majority is the threshold of adulthood as recognized or declared in law. It is the moment when minors cease to be considered such and assume legal control over their persons, actions, and decisions, thus terminating the control and legal responsibilities of their parents or guardian over them. Most countries set the age of majority at 18.

Age of majority - Wikipedia

Now if you're being literal (eight-teen), that's one thing. You're basically saying you can be a teen and an adult at the same time.

Let's leave moralism out of discussions of legality.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
First time I smoked weed was in 7th grade with my substitute/art/computer teacher. She was white and below average in looks. Never smashed but definitely could have. There are 3 other teachers I look back on like
:ohhh: that was all me
:duck::duck: