PAWG Teacher. You KNOW What The Fukk Is Next. (TWO BOY TAG Team)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Can someone explain to me what is the point of fukking these kids? It’s not like they can even slay a p*ssy as they won’t know what the fukk to do. So why are these cacettes so into fukking children.
They never left high school mentally. Many women mentally age to their teens and get stuck.

Daps
Brehs, who are these lucky ass teens always getting these chicks?

Im assuming they muscular "DeAndre Ayton" type nikkas where these lame ass female teacher nerds are tryin to relieve their high school fantasies of fukkin an athlete now that they are in control

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
:russ:

I was in college at 17(for a month before I turned 18) smashing a 21 year old. These dudes were far from kids as the article wants to make them seem.

Nice pawg reference for clickbait OP

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Even if they are 18 a teacher can't have sex with a student. Not to mention the whole giving alcohol to a minor angle that could easily be spun into a rape case.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
To me it seems like some of these cases like this one in particular that these women are trying to relive high school with a new narrative. They got no attention during their run as HS students so they abuse their access to the school prettyboy or the quarterback they lacked before who would now fukk with her for the clout alone. These boys thotting and running trains on a teacher like the lowest of self esteem ducks and got her head so fukked up she googling the viability of running off with the kid after he graduates :mjlol: just warped and delusional, completely not within the mental framework of an adult.

I generally agree with this, but the more this happens the more we see some chicks who were never not THAT bytch. Yeah some are trying to rewrite history but others are pretty much just trying to keep living in the fantasy of their glory days. Some of these chicks were popular, had dudes chasing them etc in high school, and the same pattern continued into college.

Now imagine being 22/23 graduating college and it's time to enter the real world. Well in the real world, that "carefree" mentality has to take a backseat and the guys/people you know are now all about getting established in their careers, making money, maturing, etc. Basically, anything but worried about entertaining your party girl ass 24/7. Welp, getting a job where you spend the majority of your time around immature high schoolers is the perfect way to keep that young minded lifestyle going.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Was doing full body outlines on the floor in science class in 7th grade. My female science teacher was wear a skirt, she walked right over my face continually during that period. Saw up her skirt multiple times, coochie was looking fat in them drawls. Asked me to stay after class, I did. She had her hand on top of my hand and stared at me the entire time we were talking, a lot of sexual energy in that room. Was a little uncomfortable, so I made an excuse about being hungry so I could run downstairs to lunch(lunch was my current period).

My economics teacher was fukking this sophomore at my school, everyone from my period knew it was going on but no one said anything about it.
Maan..I got stories to tell.