PAWGS at Santa Barbara Yoga Studio Gives Out Do-Rags at 'Ghetto Fabulous' Class

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Kate Upton will release a "dont drop that" twerk video and all will be forgotten.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We have to stop thinking of ghetto as synonymous with black. You see white chicks these days rocking all the same shyt in that photo on a regular, so spare the bullshyt. I see just as many black people in polos, dress shirts and casual attire than in "ghetto" clothing. nikkas be ethering themselves and don't even know it. :snoop: This photo or the little event they had doesn't bother me one bit because I think alot higher of black people then some of you do.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We have to stop thinking of ghetto as synonymous with black. You see white chicks these days rocking all the same shyt in that photo on a regular, so spare the bullshyt. I see just as many black people in polos, dress shirts and casual attire than in "ghetto" clothing. nikkas be ethering themselves and don't even know it. :snoop: This photo or the little event they had doesn't bother me one bit because I think alot higher of black people then some of you do.

The thing is, white people say "ghetto" as code for black. So while you don't identify with it, it's still a slight against you because they're really saying "let's dress/act black".

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
wow. we actually completely agree on something race related. i think this might be a first :ohhh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
wow. we actually completely agree on something race related. i think this might be a first :ohhh:

You're only agreeing with it because that would be an excuse for you to participate with them. We see you in that pic!:ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The thing is, white people say "ghetto" as code for black. So while you don't identify with it, it's still a slight against you because they're really saying "let's dress/act black".
So you think we should validate them doing that and be offending?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So you think we should validate them doing that and be offending?

I think an insult is an insult. You don't think they aren't grinning extra hard at that token black girl, and making little slick comments here and there? When do you draw the line and check their ass for being disrespectful?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think an insult is an insult. You don't think they aren't grinning extra hard at that token black girl, and making little slick comments here and there? When do you draw the line and check their ass for being disrespectful?
All I know is they aren't mocking me or my people because we aren't ghetto or dress like that. They prolly talkin bout eminem or riff raff.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:dead: nah actually i wouldn't participate in that and those betches are ditzy looking and insensitive as fukk for even coming up with that concept. but at the same time ....."ghetto" damn sure doesn't represent ME or a lot of upwardly mobile black ppl in this country...so i'm not wasting any energy getting bent out of shape about it. smh and keep it moving.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
As soon as we stop validating these stereotypes the better.

The more you tolerate their disrespect, the more comfortable they get talking out of line or blatantly disrespecting you further. What you gonna do when you see one of em dress in black face and eating watermelon in front of you, giving you some shyt eating grin?:russ: