Paying for XBL

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you guys justify it when the service is free one EVERY other platform?

dudes at MS give no fukks

they charge you for using FREE apps

they seriously give no fukks about anything

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:manny: its not that expensive

if next gen it's not free and playstation is free im definitely getting playstation though

u have to pay for everything on xbox live so by this point the service should be free

at least make the online gaming free

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:what: It's the cost of ONE game a year, I'm sure you purchase multiple games throughout the year. Plus, it's the most polished online service on consoles by far, PSN is cool though

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
shyts like 40 dollars :what:, i justify wasting money on other frivolous bs. First it was they charge you for the internet, now that they added a plethora of shyt its they charge you for free apps? :dead:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: It's the cost of ONE game a year, I'm sure you purchase multiple games throughout the year. Plus, it's the most polished online service on consoles by far, PSN is cool though

lets just say the average lifespan of a current gen console is 8 years

the 360 was $400 at release while the PS3 was $600 (a price that most people seen as insane and the downfall of the playstation brand)

you pay $600 for a PS3 at release after 8 years of use the system cost you $600

with a 360 you pay $400 for the console but have to pay $50 a year for XBL so after 8 years the system cost you $800

and this is taking into account the fact the PS3 launched at an insane price, it got a huge price drop within a year.

STOP supporting this shyt and MS will stop charging you for it. they arent charging you for it because its ''better'' than PSN they are charging you for it because for some reason you are happy to pay for it

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts like 40 dollars :what:, i justify wasting money on other frivolous bs. First it was they charge you for the internet, now that they added a plethora of shyt its they charge you for free apps? :dead:

EVERY other platform with netflix provides the APP for free

with xbox you have to pay $50 for XBL before you can use the FREE APP. so you pay $50 to MS to get access to it then you have to pay netflix to use the service

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
how do you guys justify it when the service is free one EVERY other platform?

dudes at MS give no fukks

they charge you for using FREE apps

they seriously give no fukks about anything
ohword i used to be a sony fan boy was like :childplease: i aint never getting a 360 then all my friends got it :ugh: didnt wanna be playing alone had to go agains the grain

xbox live is 1000000x better than psn

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
EVERY other platform with netflix provides the APP for free

with xbox you have to pay $50 for XBL before you can use the FREE APP. so you pay $50 to MS to get access to it then you have to pay netflix to use the service

I dont even use netflix you preaching to the wrong choir over here, every other platform with netflix sucks as well idk what in the hell you are trying to get at. xbl is 20x better then psn, psn is the reason i rarely turn that shyt on outside of exclusives.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
the fukk you do with your console if you say "xbl is better" I don't get it :what:

I play online games for free and have never had any problems running PSN. :yeshrug: What the hell is it that makes XBL better?

I doubt it's something I would pay for if I had the option on the ps3 :rudy:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even use netflix you preaching to the wrong choir over here, every other platform with netflix sucks as well idk what in the hell you are trying to get at. xbl is 20x better then psn, psn is the reason i rarely turn that shyt on outside of exclusives.

netflix is an extremely popular APP brah

i dont see the difference between PSN and XBL

outside of circle jerking what does XBL do better?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
netflix is an extremely popular APP brah

i dont see the difference between PSN and XBL

outside of circle jerking what does XBL do better?

i dont care about netflix i dont use it:dwillhuh:

theres a major difference between XBL and PSN are you stupid :kat: