Paying for XBL

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PSN done gave nikkas access to games, exclusive 1hr trials of the full game, day 1 midnight digital release, discounts, early beta's etc all as an OPTION.

XBL done charged y'all for HALF the stuff PSN gives for free with no better performance and benefits. What have XBL given me since I signed up back in 07?? Damn near Zilch lol but hey I did get a Marcus Phoenix beanie for my avatar. :rudy:

Sony allows you to use any blutooth, USB device on the console free of charge M$ you gotta buy their sh1t. :huhldup: wehdeydodatat?
:what: sony hasn't done nothing but take away shyt (game shares, other os, backwards functions etc) I seen the other day psn just now getting San andreas , how is that even possible :kat:. XBL has actually given you a plethora of shyt for free did you download any of it nope ya fault. USB mics on ps3 sound like complete shyt, i rather them force people to buy mics then have random ass static in my ear. you have really been brainwashed into thinking that mess is cool huh :what::wtf:.

PSN can't do cross game chat because of the way PS3 uses RAM. Half the shyt currently on the PS3 wasn't even designed to run on it. That's why a lot of functions are slow. It's surprising how far they've come with it since launch, honestly.

exactly these the guys y'all (including you) put y'all faith into :mjpls:, M$ has a plan from dayone sony just copies at the last minute halfassly :shaq:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: sony hasn't done nothing but take away shyt (game shares, other os, backwards functions etc)

nikka I can still gameshare up to two devices with my PSN account lol. You can't even DO that ON xbl without going through mad hoops and bullshyt just ONCE. Also who the fukk uses Other os? Only like 39 nikkas cared about Linux on PS3 and even then someone can just use a PC to do that.

I seen the other day psn just now getting San andreas , how is that even possible :kat:.

Idk nikka the fukk I look like? Kazuo Hirai?

XBL has actually given you a plethora of shyt for free did you download any of it nope ya fault.
Like????
Don't name no dumb shyt like some shytty arcade game from years ago. nikka PSN+ gave out games that came out THIS YEAR on Vita. :childplease:
USB mics on ps3 sound like complete shyt, i rather them force people to buy mics then have random ass static in my ear.
nikka you sound like shyt on Halo LOL. This nikka sound like he talking through a speaker INTO the mic gtfoh.

you have really been brainwashed into thinking that mess is cool huh :what::wtf:.
:smugfavre:

exactly these the guys y'all (including you) put y'all faith into :mjpls:, M$ has a plan from dayone sony just copies at the last minute halfassly :shaq:.
Yea M$ creatively thought of making the Kinect out of thin air. It had NOTHING to do with Nintendo.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Lol people still thinking they get dedicated servers using live:laff:

Steam is just as good as live at community features and guess what it's free. People like xbots are the reason the country is going down the drain. Lol at paying for shyt everyone else gets for free. Even m$ knows that multiplayer is the reason people pay or they would let you game online with silver and charge for the party chat and espn or whatever other bs they peddling:troll:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Dudes that pay will try to justify it by bragging bout all the sh1t they supposedly get when they pay for it.

Better community or whatever. I've never had trouble finding a game on PSN, as a matter of fact COD4 which came out in 2007 still has thousands of people playing it on PSN daily so that's a bold face lie

N1gs just feel better about sh1t when they pay for it tho, its an illusion.

Also when ur paying for something you feel obligated to use it often or else there's a feeling of throwing money away. I enjoy the freedom of sometimes going months without playing games online and then randomly signing on for some BF3 or summin without having to worry about giving n1ggas my credit card information.

$60 over the course of 6 years is almost $400 down the drain for something that is free everywhere else.

if ur balling then why not, its only $60 and its ur own money to waste. But doing such a thing is very un-Jew like.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
lets just say the average lifespan of a current gen console is 8 years

the 360 was $400 at release while the PS3 was $600 (a price that most people seen as insane and the downfall of the playstation brand)

you pay $600 for a PS3 at release after 8 years of use the system cost you $600

with a 360 you pay $400 for the console but have to pay $50 a year for XBL so after 8 years the system cost you $800

and this is taking into account the fact the PS3 launched at an insane price, it got a huge price drop within a year.

STOP supporting this shyt and MS will stop charging you for it. they arent charging you for it because its ''better'' than PSN they are charging you for it because for some reason you are happy to pay for it

:aicmon: you really writing all this bullshyt because of what we do with our money? go sit yo dumbass down somewhere

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
party chat
faster download
faster updates
dlc first
better port 3rd party games
a online community
smart glass
better competition wit microsoft trueskill rankings
and better online mulitplayer games(halo and gears much competitive games) just check the games they play in tournaments
xbl come wit a mic
gettin major updates every year
knowing i wont be hacked
and we knw microsoft has a plan and a future for online gameplay, and sony just gon copy Microsoft as far as online goes, every sony feature sony has come up wit on there own has failed(anyone remember how great home was suppose to be)

i sold my ps3 to my lil brother after the hacking shyt, no because if that, but i really didnt want to play no more games on after i beat uncharted 2, mgs4 and heavy rain, never brought any multiplats on it

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
how do you guys justify it when the service is free one EVERY other platform?

dudes at MS give no fukks

they charge you for using FREE apps

they seriously give no fukks about anything

Why r u bammas so obsessed with a 40-60 dollar service and supposed to be
Into tech. bytch, fukk off with that fuzzy logic. You know there is a defined difference between XBL and any other comparable service like PSN. Troll ass nukka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why r u bammas so obsessed with a 40-60 dollar service and supposed to be
Into tech. bytch, fukk off with that fuzzy logic. You know there is a defined difference between XBL and any other comparable service like PSN. Troll ass nukka.

There isn't any difference between them. It's all in your mind.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
smart glass alone shyts on the ps3.
the fact that cats are arguing sony's case
is Comedy man.
you nikka still beLIEving that 300 is
as good as our Phantom.

a0yqua.jpg

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
the people on this board who are complaining about paying for xbox live are just mad they cant pay for it with their food stamps:smugbiden:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
all the things listed in this thread as pros XBL, I wouldn't pay for :yeshrug:

I don't know maybe I ain't a gamer like that but if I can play games online for free that's all I need, add to that that the PS3 have apps like netflix and a browser etc. I wouldn't pay for the shyt y'all listing as pros, smart glasses and shyt :what: fukk is that

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
the fukk you do with your console if you say "xbl is better" I don't get it :what:

I play online games for free and have never had any problems running PSN. :yeshrug: What the hell is it that makes XBL better?

I doubt it's something I would pay for if I had the option on the ps3 :rudy:

I have a PS3 and a Xbox and I rarely touch the PS3....PSN is the reason

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
breh the rate im going, i get my XBL for a $1 a month, now lets do basic math

1 x 12 = $12

just because all you see in stores are $60 year long cards, dont mean there are not other avenue's to acquire XBL on the low :jawalrus: