Paying for XBL

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
all the things listed in this thread as pros XBL, I wouldn't pay for :yeshrug:

I don't know maybe I ain't a gamer like that but if I can play games online for free that's all I need, add to that that the PS3 have apps like netflix and a browser etc. I wouldn't pay for the shyt y'all listing as pros, smart glasses and shyt :what: fukk is that

That's fine, that's who PSN is for non gamers people who play single player games.

and lol at the people trying to downplay smartglass now

the future is gonna be :lawd:, its not even close which one is better:smugbiden:.

Last edited by a moderator:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The fact that I only have like 3 friends (ppl I know in real life) with PS3 and 40 on Xbox is justification enough for me to pay $35 a year for XBL. The only way you would rather use PSN is if you don't own a Xbox too

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Lol @ paying anything to Use to my own Internet connection

Are you Xbots so stupid not to notice this? Microsoft is charging you to use your own fukin internet connection. Charging you to allow your Internet connection to do something you're already paying for :heh:

Paying 50 bucks for a legitimate service is not a big deal. But to charge me for something that my ISP already charges me for is fukin ridiculous

But of course too many Xbots are to retarded to notice when they are getting anally raped :troll:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
breh the rate im going, i get my XBL for a $1 a month, now lets do basic math

1 x 12 = $12

just because all you see in stores are $60 year long cards, dont mean there are not other avenue's to acquire XBL on the low :jawalrus:

I havent paid full price for XBL in years people are just too damn lazy and stupid to search the internet :salute:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You get what you pay for..
enjoy them cold cuts on the house
while we tear into t-bones:smugfavre:

a0yqua.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ps3 hasn't even had any games for me to buy this year, i haven't bought a ps3 game in over 2 years. i dont even count Bf3 shyts a multiplat :wade:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps3 hasn't even had any games for me to buy this year, i haven't bought a ps3 game in over 2 years. i dont even count Bf3 shyts a multiplat :wade:

you're missing out on alot of good games then lol

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
:what: It's the cost of ONE game a year, I'm sure you purchase multiple games throughout the year. Plus, it's the most polished online service on consoles by far, PSN is cool though

not even! I copped XBL gold 12 months from amazon for 37.50 lol