Paying for XBL

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
being a member of the mod squad 40 - 60 dollars a year for gold xbl isn't that bad and if I need to pay a fee to play online for games (like EA) I take into consideration on how much I'd play that game to pay or not for that game.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I had over 100 dollars worth of charges that werent mines from that bs:damn: , if it was my debit card i would have killed sony:birdman:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fatboi & Loose going at each other in every MS/Sony thread :pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
X-Bots pay for a better infrastructure and better security not to mention better server support.

PSN works fine enough for me...but there are some cats who need to play online at every waking moment...if thats the case then XBL is for you...

I personally think that you should pay for a premium service. Priority in server placement, 1st access to game/App drops, first place in download line...but the basic online service for games should always be free. I don't think you should pay for something the game is supposed to do right out of the box.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
If online multiplayer was free would you still pay for live?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is playstation model...free online play, charge for premium PSN+. But M$ doesn't offer free games like PSN. If Microsoft is smart they will never do this and just keep charging for XBL. I'd also raise the cost another $10 next gen, they know Xbox gamers will pay anything just like COD lovers will pay no matter what.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If online multiplayer was free would you still pay for live?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so basically a stripped version of psn, hell yea ill pay that shyt is :flabbynsick: i probably would have quit gaming if psn was the model. its almost 2012 and that shyt still doesn't have simple cross game chat :wtf:. shyt is an outdated software, gonna be even :wade:er next gen when they try to copy xbls basics and XBL moves further apart.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so basically a stripped version of psn, hell yea ill pay that shyt is :flabbynsick: i probably would have quit gaming if psn was the model. its almost 2012 and that shyt still doesn't have simple cross game chat :wtf:. shyt is an outdated software, gonna be even :wade:er next gen when they try to copy xbls basics and XBL moves further apart.

PSN does has cross game chat it's only on the Vita though.

Why Xbots so fixated on cross game chat for?? :skip:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PSN does has cross game chat it's only on the Vita though.

Why Xbots so fixated on cross game chat for?? :skip:

exactly, its been what 8 years and that's the only function sony could come up by themselves :pachaha:. Everything psn stands for is stolen from xbl just imagine next gen xbl :lawd:.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PSN can't do cross game chat because of the way PS3 uses RAM. Half the shyt currently on the PS3 wasn't even designed to run on it. That's why a lot of functions are slow. It's surprising how far they've come with it since launch, honestly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly, its been what 8 years and that's the only function sony could come up by themselves :pachaha:. Everything psn stands for is stolen from xbl just imagine next gen xbl :lawd:.

PSN done gave nikkas access to games, exclusive 1hr trials of the full game, day 1 midnight digital release, discounts, early beta's etc all as an OPTION.

XBL done charged y'all for HALF the stuff PSN gives for free with no better performance and benefits. What have XBL given me since I signed up back in 07?? Damn near Zilch lol but hey I did get a Marcus Phoenix beanie for my avatar. :rudy:

Sony allows you to use any blutooth, USB device on the console free of charge M$ you gotta buy their sh1t. :huhldup: wehdeydodatat?