"PED Fiends Chasing That Free Smoke" Spence vs Peterson 1/20 SHOWTIME Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
he's cutting the ring off in the kell brook clip

no he isnt.

spence is not coming straight ahead like in those gifs with crawford

yes he is.

where can kell brook turn
when you turn a guy he has to turn to face you.

uzDckxb.gif

brook cant do that. crawford can.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he gets beat he gets beat, you don't quit because you are losing, you quit when you can't defend yourself.
I don't like seeing people take the easy way out when they think their losing, take your loss or try to change something, but to quit instead of try. I don't like that.
You’re entitled to that opinion. I was discussing the ludicrous comparison to the Corrales-Castillo war.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no he isnt.

yes he is.

uzDckxb.gif

no he isnt.

yes he is.

uzDckxb.gif

2C4aJ92.gif

Spence is not moving in a traight line, brook is trying to circle him like how Ali is doing against that stationary guy in your gif
but since Spence is moving at an angle he can't turn spence is right there, so he had no choice to keep moving back to the corner, unless he wanted to stand and exchange

What Ali did was easy against a guy who is going to stand in one spot and let you circle them

The check hook Crawford threw in the other gif is a good way to get out the way because you automatically pivot when you throw, mayweather does it all the time to get off the ropes, but spence is calculated with his pressure, he's good measuring distance and is patient, that matador shyt won't work on him

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You’re entitled to that opinion. I was discussing the ludicrous comparison to the Corrales-Castillo war.
Not ludacris at all seeing that Chico was more damaged than Peterson was.
Chico was seconds from being stopped his damn self and had taken more punishment than Lamont.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then why isnt spence turning?

or go to his right.

EsTNXYs.gif

you can go both ways you know.

loH0Ndm.gif

you think so?

Spence is cutting him off at angle, in those gif the guy is following him around

Spence is moving at angle cutting off his path away from the ropes,

this is exactly the position where he has kell brook at in that gif

spence is moving side to side and forward at the same time, its like a basketball player on defense cutting off somebody from the lane, same type of movement

how-to-cut-the-ring-off.png

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Spence is moving at angle cutting off his path away from the ropes,

how-to-cut-the-ring-off.png
your diagram says to do this.

KZy33CG.gif

not this.

2C4aJ92.gif

so your diagram says youre wrong. you want to know why i say youre wrong? because brook is backing straight up. you cant cut the ring on a guy backing straight up. he has to be moving sideways. thats what you are trying to cut off.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Where is the evidence of this

proof people don't know shyt about boxing and pass all their opinions on emotion

Spence can box way better than GGG, he would beat GGG
why didn't kell brook lift spence off his feet like he did GGG then lmao
spence and GGG fight nothing alike at all

he just called out Canelo after the peterson fight he would beat canelo too
Irony :russ:.. believe Spence doesn't get hit and does move his head brehs lol...literally his most glaring weakness...stop being stupid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not ludacris at all seeing that Chico was more damaged than Peterson was.
Chico was seconds from being stopped his damn self and had taken more punishment than Lamont.
Yeah but Corrales was damaging the other guy, hence the fight continued. So yeah, ludicrous comparing a dead even war to one where the other guy barely landed.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for the day someone decides to really sit down on their punches when they throw them at Spence. It's like nobody is willing to commit to their power against him. I mean I can see why, but damn at some point you gotta take the risk.

Mikey needs to stop fukking around and just fight Easter if it's so easy. He's gonna fukk around and let somebody else beat Easter and take those props.

Yep.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey needs to stop fukking around and just fight Easter if it's so easy. He's gonna fukk around and let somebody else beat Easter and take those props.

Mikey's not fukking around. He's going up to 140 to get a belt for the same amount of $ as if he had faced Easter. I'm sure if after Lipinets, Easter wants the smoke, he'll be next in line.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mikey's not fukking around. He's going up to 140 to get a belt for the same amount of $ as if he had faced Easter. I'm sure if after Lipinets, Easter wants the smoke, he'll be next in line.

Nope...he talking about Linares next and then Spence:merchant: