"PED Fiends Chasing That Free Smoke" Spence vs Peterson 1/20 SHOWTIME Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Spence good but off tape he ain't nothing extraordinary, his pop is questionable, he fights relaxed, telegrapged face first jab, drop his guards on hooks and uppercuts, flat footed, stupidly take a shot to land his just decent not deadly power... I don't see fmj, odh, veron Forrest, SSM, or Tito when I see Spence tape collectively no elite level skills, just fat boy weight n size, little skill
You're also the resident Ring idiot. Hunter saved Peterson from a broken orbital bone. Spence got sledgehammers for hands, right and left. Only thing he needs to do is tighten up his D and hell be the WW king until he has to move up.

@Newzz is Spence enrolled in VADA? Those nips are suspicious super pause no homo and :dame:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Mikey is bullshytting, he’s not fighting Spence.

Spence is going to fight cats like Alexander, he’s not seeing porter, Garcia, or Thurman. There going to be fighting each other, maybe even multiple times.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:whoa: Woah lets slow down there, he's the future no doubt, he beat the heck out of Peterson and Peterson is a tough dude. But Golovkin, Canelo, Lomachenko, Crawford and Joshua are all still ahead of him.
Get Joshua name the fukk out of there or your a neg on site for shytty boxing opinions.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You're also the resident Ring idiot. Hunter saved Peterson from a broken orbital bone. Spence got sledgehammers for hands, right and left. Only thing he needs to do is tighten up his D and hell be the WW king until he has to move up.

@Newzz is Spence enrolled in VADA? Those nips are suspicious super pause no homo and :dame:

Nope

Daps
Reppin
NULL
your diagram says to do this.

KZy33CG.gif

not this.

2C4aJ92.gif

so your diagram says youre wrong. you want to know why i say youre wrong? because brook is backing straight up. you cant cut the ring on a guy backing straight up. he has to be moving sideways. thats what you are trying to cut off.

No straight back is the only place he HAS TO GO

Look at the diagram, Spence is moving on an angled line, if Brook goes to the left spence is there, he moves the other way spence is there
he can only go back

ARE YOU BLIND

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irony :russ:.. believe Spence doesn't get hit and does move his head brehs lol...literally his most glaring weakness...stop being stupid

Who said he doesn't get hit
ITS BOXING

you acting like he getting hit with big shots which he's not
look at GGG's face after the brook fight compared to Spence lmao, are you kidding me
he's not walking into punches

the gif yuzo posted was Brook Slipping a jab and counter with a right hand, with his text book boxing lmao, he had nothing to do with spence not being defensively aware

the punches he got hit with in the Brook front where because Brook is a good counter puncher, not because spence has bad defense lmao

you don't know how to watch boxing at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt is old, ain't nothing wrong is damn nipples lmao

a gyno is breast tissue that would be under the nipple

spence did the vada shyt with brook,

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

shyt is old, ain't nothing wrong is damn nipples lmao

a gyno is breast tissue that would be under the nipple

spence did the vada shyt with brook,

nah

img-1.jpg

hormone imbalace is what causes gyno whether the imbalance is natural or synthetic it's not specific to one area of the chest :dame: in advance

People are suspect of Spence because he has it in the same place most bodybuilders with gyno get it. Whether it's because if synthetic hormones or his own he has passed every test so far so im :manny: about it.

edit his might just be his genetics because I remember going :dame: seeing him at the trials because it used to be a lot worse if my memory is right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah

img-1.jpg

hormone imbalace is what causes gyno whether the imbalance is natural or synthetic it's not specific to one area of the chest :dame: in advance

People are suspect of Spence because he has it in the same place most bodybuilders with gyno get it. Whether it's because if synthetic hormones or his own he has passed every test so far so im :manny: about it.

edit his might just be his genetics because I remember going :dame: seeing him at the trials because it used to be a lot worse if my memory is right.

spence does not have a gyno lmao, how can you look at the picture and think thats what spence has

this mma cac has gyno
attachment.php

spence signed the vada papers and underwent vada testing against brook lmao

shyt is getting ridiculous

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw this. Peterson was outgunned here. His payday must have been solid for him to drop is belt and challenge a guy that’s a stylistic nightmare.

I’m with the crowd that Spence needs to improve his defense. I want to see him have a long career.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
if Brook goes to the left spence is there, he moves the other way spence is there
you cant cut a ring both ways. nobody, not even the newest boxing boogeyman, can cut a ring both ways. you can cut a ring this way, or that way, but not every which way.

SaXiR9l.gif

i know you think so, but spence is not so good he can cut off everywhere in a ring.

No straight back is the only place he HAS TO GO

he actually can go both ways. he had a lot of room. i know you cant see it. but just trust me. he was backing up onto the ropes and into corners a lot not just for spence but for golovkin. what a sin. then everybody said nobody can cut the ring better than golovkin. they said you cant breathe in the same ring with this guy. then golovkin fought jacobs. they said nobody can cut the ring better than julio cesar chavez. then chavez fought whitaker. maybe every era needs to have a boogeyman.