People begging Target to stay in W Baltimore (Mondawmin Mall)

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That may be their only grocery store, and it provides lots of jobs. I remember back during the Freddy Gray riot, the mayor said she was upset about them burning down CVS, because it was hard to get stores in that area. I seriously don't know how those people survive on fast food, and bodegas.

Luckily, there is a grocery store on the other side of the mall. I kind of think that particular target is having problems making money because of some of the Employees and SOME of the people in the neighborhood stealing.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimo...-says-she-can-convince-target-to-stay-at.html

Watch the video it covers it all.

This is what it's come to in some of our communities?

We begging Target to stay? Target...

Black Business is so important yall.

Nobody going to save us... All we have is us.

How do yall feel about this? Racist capitalist going to do what they do. Why are we not protecting ourselves?

It might be smarter to try to get another store to take its place they arent likely staying no matter what clearly it has nothing to do with foot traffic.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That happens in every store I don't think its happening more at this Target then others.

Them people in them white/hispanic Targets steal shyt like its no tomorrow.

I guarantee you that nikkaz steal in this Target more than most targets. This Target is in the HOOD, not only that it's at the confluence of two notorious neighborhood, and is a public transportation hub. nikkaz stay getting robbed at that mall, so stealing is nothing to them.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Employees and customers stealing shyt. It’s always packed tho. I’m barely on that side of town anyway tho
I figured that was it :francis:
The closest I go to Mondawmin is Towanda or Park Heights
I’m surprised that mall isn’t closed yet, I can’t remember the last time I been in there :scust:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Oh I feel you. But somejodybwas just telling me this location isnt making a profit

The Target was profitable.

When Target opened in 2008 the mall received 15 Million dollar subsidy from the tax payers there.

In the video the people said it was packed.

I don't know what to believe I just don't believe Target really.